"I Want To Show You Something."

It's been almost 2 weeks since Tsukishima found out, almost 2 weeks and he hasn't gone a day without listened to the recording. Each day, his wall of salt slowly turned to sugar, slowly warming up to Yama.

It was today he decided to let Yama know about his feelings, but he wasn't sure how he'd react. It was decided and he didn't feel like turning back.

The two boys were sitting on the floor of Tsukishima’s room, across from each other. It would've been a normal day if Tsukki has his headphones on, but they were off. This caused Yama to feel anxious, as if he did something. Which he did. “Hey, Yams?” Said the blonde male, the brunette looked up. “Hm? What's up Tsukki?” Words shaky.

Tsukki crawled over to Yama’s side, sitting next to him. “I wanna show you something.” Now, Yamaguchi wasn't sure how to feel of this. What to make of it. Should he be thrilled that he was included into Tsukki’s phone-time session, or should he be scared at what might be shown. I mean, Tsukki was a sadist afterall.

Whatever it was, the boy couldn't help but be anxious. Soon, the screen was turned to him and it was a log. They consisted of voice recordings, he tilted his head, curious. Tsukki tapped on the play button of the most recent one.

Yamaguchi widened his eyes after a few seconds, realizing it was him that day. He had no idea what to do except hug himself. “He heard me?” He thought to himself, “You freaking idiot! He probably thinks you're lame now!” As it continued on, the recording, his thoughts, Tsukki staring at him, he shook, lip trembling, eyes welled with tears. He was scared for the outcome, burying his head in his arms.

“I really want you to hold me because-” “I'm so in love with you.” Yama stiffened. The last part wasn't himself, it was Tsukishima talking. “Yamaguchi, I've been madly in love with you for a while now. You're absolutely adorable, with your cow lick, freckles, movements and stutters. How anxious and dorky you get, I do want to hold you. For as long as I can. I want to kiss every freckle on your body, hug you to me, I want my eyes to twinkle whenever they lay upon you. Because I, Tsukishima Kei, am so crazy about you.”