Chapter 3 ~Egg & Facehugger~

Becca soon felt her feet land on the ground below her. She took the harness off of her and looked around till she stopped and froze. In front of her were eggs. There were hundreds of them, all about 2 to 3 feet tall. She walked past them looking at everyone of them as she got to Max and Roger.

          "Looks like they sent you." Max said and Becca looked around as she said, "Yeah, how do you think they got here?" "We don't know, but we probably won't find out." Roger walked a bit around but still close to us till he said, "Eggs are laid right?" Becca nodded and he looked back toward us and asked, "Then who laid them?"

         "Umm guys, one of them is moving." Becca and Roger walked over to Max who leaned over an egg that was a few feet away from the other eggs. We leaned over watching it till the top unfolded and Roger pointed his rifle at it. Max hesitated to look inside but he leaned over shining his flashlight into the egg. That is till something jumped out.

         Becca screamed as Max fell down on his back with a spider looking creature on his face. Roger quickly called for help as the creature wrapped itself around Max's face. Five soldiers came down and gasped seeing the thing on Max. "Let's hurry up and get him out of here!" One yelled and they picked up Max and carried him out with Becca and Roger behind them. They climbed out as the rest of the group quickly got Max on the ship. The soldiers rushed him into the medical bay and laid him on the surgical table.

         Everyone circled around Max as Joseph took out a medic kit and surgery tools. He put on gloves and took out two pairs on tweezers. He gripped both sides of the creature with the tweezers and tried to pry it off of Max. But when he pulled the tail of the creature wrapped it around his neck tighter. "Everyone out!" Joseph ordered and they left but Becca and Roger stayed with him.  They stayed in there as Joseph tried every method to remove the creature for two hours. Yet it was still there.

        "It seems like it is hooked on Max's face and if I try to remove it, it will just suffocate him." Joseph said sighing in defeat. "So Max is still breathing, but this creature won't leave." Roger said and Becca said, "But what is the creature anyway?" "I don't know, I never saw this kind of creature before." Joseph answered taking off his gloves. "What will happen to Max?" He sighed, "I don't know, will we just have to wait and see."

        Joseph, Roger, and Becca left Max in the medical bay as they have to tell the rest of the crew that the creature won't pry off without killing Max. And of course they started to yell out questions and asking like, "But what if, or what happens if." But we couldn't answer any of their questions for we had questions of our own. But all that we could do now is just wait and see what happens with the creature and Max. But just hoping nothing goes wrong or something bad happens to Max from the creature.