Chapter 24 ~My Side~

Becca looked at Roger as thoughts echoed through her head. Which side do I choose? What if I pick Singh? Would they kill me if I do? But if I choose Roger, would Singh kill me? She shook the thought out of her head. Singh would never try to kill her and if he wanted to, he could have done it long ago.

          Becca looked at Singh who had a pleading look to go with him. She looked at Roger and the others who only wanted to kill Singh. She sighed out of frustration knowing no matter who I choose, the other one will either try to kill me or hate me forever. But when Becca looked at Singh one more time, she saw what Roger and the others didn't have. Love.

            She turned towards Roger and slowly started to walk closer as he said, "Good choice." But Becca stopped when she stood in front of him and he said, "So you choose us." Becca smirked and walked away and stood beside Singh and he wrapped his tail around her waist. "Not in a million years." Roger growled and aimed his gun at them but she said, "Singh has more love and care for me than all of you have combined. And you can't kill him, no matter how hard you try, you can't." "I wasn't aiming at him." And the gun with off.

           Becca screamed in pain and fell to the ground and Singh quickly ran toward her. She cried in pain as she held her side and when she gently lift up her hand, it was covered in blood. Singh slowly turned his head to Roger and he just snapped. But even though they thought Singh was already dangerous. But they had no idea what dangerous was.

          Singh leaped at the man closest to him, and that was Roger. Roger screamed but when the others ran toward Singh, he used his tail and stabbed each one of them but before they knew it, the men laid on the floor dead. Roger reached out for a gun but when his arm reached out, Singh bit it. Roger screamed out in pain as Singh dug his fangs deeper into the flesh of his arm. But when he let go of his arm, there was hardly an arm left.

          Roger tried to hit Singh but he was quickly stopped when Singh stabbed his stomach with his tail, but it wasn't fatal. Because he wanted him to feel the pain he felt everytime they shot at him or at Becca. Roger screamed out in pain but couldn't do anything as he slowly became weaker as blood gushed out of his wounds. But when he waited for the death blow, Singh got off of him. For he wanted him to die in pain and also from blood loss.

           He hissed at Roger but he soften when he turned around seeing Becca. She laid on the floor holding her side but she was still gladly alive. Singh slowly walked over nudging her face and stood beside her as she used his body to get up off the floor. She grinned her teeth from the pain on her side but she didn't care or matter. Cause when she looked at Singh she knew she picked the right side. With the right person.