Chapter 25 ~The End Is Only The Beginning~

Singh and Becca walked down the halls soon arriving into the main deck. "Alright, I think I can steer this ship right back to the nearest planet." She sat in the captain's chair and pushed a few buttons and some above her head. Soon the screen in front of her flashed yellow showing that it was taking a different route back to the planet. Becca smiled and looked at Singh who stood by the window looking out into space.

          She got up and walked over to her and stopped beside him. She looked through the window seeing stars covering the black sky as she saw the planet in the distance. She quickly recognized the planet as RY-456. A few years ago a accident happened and the planet was abandoned but no one could figure out what happened. She sighed in relief in her mind knowing it was safe for Singh and her to stay there or even live there if it was actually safe enough.

          But she sightly jumped in surprise when she felt something wrap around her leg and waist but she already knew it was Singh since they were the only ones on the ship. She looked up at him and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, or where her arms were able to reach. Singh laid his head on her shoulder and he tightened his tail on her waist pulling her closer to him.

           Becca sighed in happiness and love knowing that they were safe. Safe from Roger. Safe from the world. She lifted her head up to him and pressed her lips to his. But even though he was taller, he still bended over to where he could return the kiss. But it didn't last long when the computer said that the ship was arriving on the planet, Becca broke the kiss but gave Singh a peck on his cheek before walking over to the controls.

           Soon the ship landed on the ground and the door opened letting in a bit of light. Becca walked outside looking up at the twilight sky and she smiled as she looked back seeing Singh walk out of the ship looking around at the barren land. The only thing left was abandoned buildings and houses that were rusty and looked like they could fall any second. But it was good enough for her and Singh to make a home out of.

         "Let's find a place to sleep." Becca walked off as Singh walked beside her. They walked inside one of the buildings that had a couple of shelfs that had boxes piled on every one. She saw some curtains that hung near the window and she pulled it down but coughed when dust blew into the air. She laid it on the floor with other pieces of the curtain. "This will be good enough." She sat down on the pile and laid on her side. Singh walked over and laid beside her, wrapping his tail around them.

         Becca smiled to herself as Singh laid his head on her hip and she sighed in comfort. Even though they went through hell to be together, it was worth it. Because no matter how different they were, they still had love that even normal couples sometimes don't have. But even after all the horrible things that happened to Singh and her, Becca still knew one thing. This was not the end of their journey, but is it?

Well that's the end! Hope you enjoyed my book and feel free to say what you liked or didn't like!

And do you want me to make a sequel of this or no?? Hoped you loved this!