New family and new life

I start talking to my mom friend that's going live  in this house.  I met mr sky, mr Jason, mr Mitch, Mr jeremoe  and mr ssundee. they all seem to nice people so far. 
Aphmau) now  that we are get to know every other , i think it's time to saw him his bedroom.
y /n ) what's a bedroom? 
Everyone gasp In the room. 
Jason ) you  Never had bedroom bedroom. 

i told i uusually sleep in the tree house, floor  or in forest. 

Qutein ) i think time for you to own room.
Husky and i walk to my room while the other stay.

ssundee ) i wonder why they ddidn't let sleep inside.
Aphmau) me too but i  think we shouldn't ask y/n  because  i don't he know that happen.
While  they talking Qutein and i got to my room it was next to his. When i enter the room is saw a lot of plushies on my bed. I ran inside and  hug all the plushies.  
Qutein ) aww ,he's trying to hug them all. 
After hugging the last plushie and  toke out my mom harp out.   MMudkipz ask my where did i get it. I told him that my  mom gave to me.   I look at my necklace, mom ring and dad braclet. He ask me what's symbol on them. I told him that my necklace has my Zodiac  leo on it,  the ring had my mom Zodiac Virgo and braclet had scorpio. 
Qutein ) you ffamily really like there Zodiac. 
y/n ) yeah  they did. WWhile Qutein and i talk Aphmau came in.
Aphmau) hey guys i came to see  hhow move going.
I told my mommy that is good and show here a mudkip plushie.
She told to came ddown stairs when we are done . 
Time skip by husky Mudkipz use water gun.
I walk ddownstairs to find  mr sky trap in a net.
y/n ) where are trap mr sky?
sky) mMitch decided to put a prank on me.
I jjump on the net and untire the knot on it  and  jump off before it drop.
Sky) how did you do that. 
Y/n ) i don't know how. SSky pick me up and carry me into the living room. when got there is all my mommy friends there 
mitch) sky how did you get out of the trap.
sky) a mini ninja help me*toss me in the air and ccatch me* 
mitch) y/n help you?
sky ) yup, hhe's smart like me.
Sky ggave me to my and slowly rock me to sleep.  I fell asleep in her arms. 
EEveryone ) aww he's even more adorable in his sleep. 
She tuck me in bed and kiss me goodnight. 
Time skip by adorable neko y/n 
I woke early in the morning.  I wwent downstairs to make breakfast. It's feels werid not waking up making for the orphanages. I made pancake and Harshbrown from scratch  breakfast for everyone  . I washing the dishes  in til. 
Jason ) y/n  what are you doing here? 
y/n ) I-I m-ma-made bb-breakfast f-for ev-everyone,PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! 
Jason  came ccloser to and hug me and said no oneis going to hhurt you. 
I starts to calm down,  I ttold him that I'm used to making breakfast for everyone at the orphanage.
Jason ) you ddon't need that here  , just your self something to eat. I nods my head and ask him if he can help set the table.  He said    sure. 
meanwhile wwith everyone 
Mudkip,Sky,Ssundee, Mitch ,jeremo and aphmau  woke up because smells of breakfast.  They ran downstairs to kitchen to  see  making fresh squash orange juice. 
Aphmau) wwhy are here for? 
jJason ) he made all of this by himself.
sky ) ccool we have a mini  chef here. 
They went to table to eat there food while i put way the ddishes. 
I was about wash another intil mMitch stop and told to eat breakfast.  I nods my head and head towards the table. When i got there i see eating my food  with a happy smile. I blush a bit because they like my food.  I toke my seat and ate my pancakes.