Eren!!!

It's  three days seen  y/n  has move in. The   house is fulll with more life. Y/n  really  brigh up the place.  Husky,Jason and i became really close.
Everyone was in the living room, Everyone was watching big here 6. I was holding a mudkip plushie and sitting in Mudkipz  lap. 
Sky ) I think we should go out.
Mitch) yeah,  we should 
Jerome )   what about  Crystal lagoon 
When I heard that i started to cry.
Jason ) y/n  what's the  matter.
y/n ) I-I  h-ha-have  b-ba-bad m-me-mem-memo-memor-memory there *sad tone *
Ssundee)  oh,do 
you want to talk about ,you don't need talk about if you don't want to.  
y/n ) ok I'll tell you,  that  place where my parents die.
everyone ) What? ??. 
Y/n ) .....
 Aphmau pick up me up
Aphmau ) it's ok I'm here 
Jerome ) y/n we don't  need  go if you don't  need to go.
Y/n ) it's ok,  it's gave me time say bye to my family.
Everyone  went to pack  some stuff,   I went  to my room to  my mom  harp and some  clothes. 
After a few  mintues we  were  off.
~Time skip by klub ice ~
When we 
got there i was  first one out of cars.
I went toward  the shore and out my mom 
 harp and play
Fire emblem fate theme
by Nintendo 
(sorry no video  that show only song)
You are  the ocean's grey waves,
Destined to seek life beyond  the shore just of reach
flowing like time, the path you climb.
After I finish playing i grab a blue flower from my backpack  and toss in the sky.  The flower petals came off and fly through the breeze. 
?) Y/N !!!!
I heard my name being called.  I turn around and got tackle by a older boy. When i got off the ground i saw a boy with black hair and green eyes. 
Y/n ) eren it's you *crying 
Eren ) sshh it's  going to be okay,I'm here let it all out.  After a while i stop crying. 
i ask eren why are you here. He told me that's he been  searching for me. My brother and I talked intil.
Aphmau ) y/n  there you are!
y/n ) sowwy  mommy
Aphmau ) ahh i can't stay mad at you, who's your friend.
y/n) mom this my brother eren, eren this new mom .
Eren and my mom talk to each so i decided to walk around.  I walk into and i saw mr Qutein. 
y/n ) Mudkip! hug/tackle