letter

Eren ) y/n  do remember where they bury it? 
Y/n ) yeah 
Eren ) I think it's time to open it 
I nod my head and we head towards the burried spot.  
When we got to place,eren and i started to dig it up. After a while we found a box and we open it . Inside there was  letter and it read this 
Dear  my lovely children 
If your reading this that  your daddy and i are watching from the stars. Were sorry for not being there but we need you to be strong for us and for each other.  Y/n  i need you keep  this  family  happy use your kind heart and  bright personally to do so, Eren i need you to  brave,keep this family together  and watch over everyone, special over  y/n. 
we could rest of letter because the sea water made rest of letter all mess.
y/n ) they still with us right eren? 
Eren ) yup, they always be with us in our hearts
~time skip by eren  getting chase by seagulls ~
Eren and i were swimming in our pool, while  Mudkip was swimming with us with mr Jason.  Mr Jerome and  mr mitch were were on grill. Mowwy  was sitting on chair relaxing  mr ssundee was talking to mr sky.  After a while mom call us out of the pool for lunch.  While we were eating  my mom said were going somewhere tommrow.
y/n ) where are we going to? 
Eren ) yeah, where are we going to? 
Aphmau ) were going to  minecon in Tokyo Japan 
y/n ) Ohh 
Eren ) when are we leaving

Aphmau ) tonight 
y/n ) ok
After we ate  and we went to pack. 
later at night 
Everyone was ready to pack.
Sky ) Look like everyone pack let's roll out. 
Everyone got into the truck and we were off. After a few hours  we were at the airport. 
Jason past us a paper to everyone and said don't lost it. We wait a little in til we got inside the plane . We got on our seats.  I sat by mr Mudkip and mr mitch.  After a while the plane toke off we were flying.  I stare out of the window and saw everything . I sat back on my seat. 
Mudkip ) someone is  excited.
i nod my head 
Mitch ) cool, we thought you maybe need this . He head my a 3ds with  pokemon x,pokemon alpha sapphire , draw to life   and draw to life  the next chapter.
 I told them thank you and starts to play draw to life.
~time  skip by sky budder sword  ~
we have just landed where minecon  held.
Aphmau ) were here finally but minecon starts tommrow so  we have a day for our self.
y/n ) so what are going to do? 
Aphmau ) let's go shopping. 
Y/n  )okay  
we went shopping to buy some things. 
I brought a pikachu  blanket and Eren brought a toy sword.  Mowwy brought a lot of clothes for eren, me and herself. Weirdly she brought a figure name levi and call him senpai. 
After that we went inside to our hotel.