Anything could happen ?

Lauren POV

I woke up tiredly to no one beside me and my alarm going off in my ear. I quickly sat up. "Camila?" I called out. The light was on and her phone was still here, so obviously she was too. That didn't mean I was any less concerned. "Camila?! Camz?!" No answer. I walked  down stairs, sighing out of relief when I saw Camila sprawled out on the floor in the living room staring at the ceiling with her headphones in.

I layed down next to her, noticing the dark circles under her eyes and dried tear tracks on her cheeks. I tapped her shoulder. "Camila?" She pulled her headphones out and paused what ever she was listening to, looking up and me. "Yes?" "How long have you been up Camz.. You look exhausted?" I asked worried, pulling her into my embrace and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I dunno, 2am or something like that. I have no clue. I couldn't fall back asleep and I didn't want to wake you up, so I came down here and I've been listening to music and staring at your ceiling since then." She mumbled into my side. I sat up, pulling her into a sitting position with me. I crossed my legs and she did the same.

Gently moving a stray hair out of her face, I looked into her eyes searching for answers about why she was crying. I caressed her cheek, "Why were you crying, Camila?" She intertwined our fingers, looking down. "It's nothing.." "Camila, Look at me..." She didn't look, so I lifted her chin up with my finger, forcing her to look at me.

"Absolutely nothing that is upsetting you can be passed off as nothing. If somethings hurting you, I wa-... need to know. I want to be there for you, okay? I'll be here no matter what, you're stuck with me Camz, whether you like it or not, so get used to me being here and don't worry about me leaving because I won't. EVER. So tell me Camila... Please. Why were you crying?" I spilled, tears coming to my eyes, I quickly wiped them away before they could fall.

I just wanted to stop and make sure nothing was hurting Camila. I'd do anything to keep her from hurting. Without warning, the small girl fell into my arms and wrapped herself around me. "I love you, Lauren." I smiled to myself and stood up, keeping her in my arms, she clung to me tighter. "I love you too, Camila." She giggled a little and I carried her up the stairs. I set her down on my bed, "We have to get ready for school goofball." Her smile faltered.

"Hey..." I started, gently caressing her cheek. It seemed to be something that helped her calm down. "I'll be by your side alllll day, okay? I promise." She nodded and I looked through my drawers for something the smaller girl could fit. I found one of my older crop tops, some leggings, and some converse. I handed them to her. She glanced down at her arms.. I quickly went into my closet, pulling out a leather jacket and handing it to her.

She smiled at me. "Thanks Lauren, for everything." I giggled, "Don't thank me weirdo." I ruffled her hair. "Lauren no! You can't do that!" I immediately got concerned. "Be gentle with it.." She said, smoothing her hair down. "Are you okay Camila?" I asked her, sitting next to her. She nodded, "Its just sensitive and it um... It kinda falls out. It's because I'm stressed I guess." She said looking that the floor, seemingly suddenly intrigued by it.

I wrapped an arm around her waist, "You don't need to be stressed anymore, you have me, Camz. If somethings bothering you, stressing you, hurting you, or anything, I want you to come to me okay?" She nodded and I engulfed her in a hug. "Now, is there anything you need from your house before we start getting ready?" She nodded. "Well yea, I need my school stuff and a bra and underwear and my toothbrush and all that jazz." She said giggling a little.

"Okay then, let's go." I slid some shoes on and she put on the converse. I held her hand and we walked to her house. She got the things she needed and before we knew it we were back at my house. "Okay, we have 30 minuets so you can shower in my bathroom and I'll use the shower downstairs and then I'll be back up her to do my hair and makeup okay?" She smiled and nodded. I hugged her before I grabbed myself an outfit and walking out the door.