Out in the Open

Demi POV

After the movie, Camila seemed to be night and day with how she was doing this morning. She was her bubbly self, laughing, and making silly jokes.

Lauren on the other hand seemed like she was in her head a lot more than usual.

I was a little bit worried for her well being and also the possibility that Camila would most likely notice soon.

Lauren POV

I had officially determined that I had feelings for Camila. Lots of them. I loved Camila and I knew that, but I was wondering how and if I should tell her.

"Lolooo!" Camila called, pulling on my shirt to get my attention. The girls all giggled, including Camz. I giggled nervously,

"What happened? Sorry I was thinking," I explained. Camz giggled a little bit, burying her face in my shirt, causing me to blush a little and smile.

"What were you thinking about?" Dinah asked, smirking and wiggling her eyebrows as she eyed Camila. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, what do you want to do for dinner. I was told to 'Ask Lolo'," Demi said, quoting Camila, making me laugh a bit.

"Hmm, are you guys up for Chinese?" I asked them. Everyone nodded without hesitation as we got into the car.

Of course, this excluded Camz, who hesitated a bit, but managed to nod anyway. Demi drove because she knew where we were going better than any of us did.

"Hey, Dems?" Ally questioned.

"Hmm?"

"We're getting to go, right?" Ally asked. Demi nodded quickly,

"Of course, this place gets really crowded. I'll go in and get it and come out." She said with a friendly smile.

"You're the best, Dems." Mani said. Demi smiled at her kindly.

When we got our food and were finally able to make it back to the house through the traffic, when Demi pulled me aside,

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked me, seeming worried. I nodded quickly, eyeing Camz on the couch to check up on her since I'd left the area.

"Are you sure, Laur? You can talk to me, you know? Something's been on your mind. I won't push it if you don't feel comfortable talking about it, but know you can talk to me about it. Okay?" She told me.

I gave her a thankful smile,

"Thanks, Dems. I think I'm gonna talk to Dinah about it because she's mentioned something about it to me before. It isn't bad or anything, it's just about... Camz and me," I explained, blushing a bit.

"Ohhhhh," Demi teased slightly, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I giggled and playfully poked her arm.

"Heey!" She held her hands up in defence and giggled. I rolled my eyes in a playful way as we head back to where everyone else was.

"Hey, Dinaaaah?" I whispered to the girl sitting next to me. Dinah turned,

"Hey, Lauuuuur?" She mimicked, making me giggle, trying to hide my nervousness about what I was going to ask Dinah.

"Can I talk to you about something, please? After dinner though, I gotta get Camz to eat." I told her sadly. She nodded,

"Of course," She smiled.

"Thanks, D."

"No problem." I went into the kitchen and got a bowl on the small side, filling it halfway and putting half an eggroll on the side before grabbing a fork and walking back out to the living room.