Camila's Nightmares pt. 2

*around 11am*

The girls watched as Lauren tried to soothe Camila to put her back to sleep. She didn't mind the time, Camila was tired and Lauren could tell. "Shhh, it's okay.. You're safe sweetie." Lauren whispered to the small girl, who closed her eyes and gripped Lauren's shirt tightly.

"If you guys ever need anything at all please tell me and I'll be here, and if there's anything I can ever do to help with Camila let me know okay?" Demi told the girls. "Thanks Dems, that means a lot." Lauren told her, the other girls nodded.

Camila's grip loosened on Lauren's shirt and she slipped into a much needed sleep. Lauren smiled down at Camila now that she was asleep once again, leaving a kiss on her forehead.

She looked up at the other girls, having noticed that Normani and Demi had grown pretty close, which made her happy that everyone was getting along so well.

"You girls wanna do something today once she wakes up if all goes well?" Lauren asked. "What'd you have in mind?" Ally asked. "Anything, it's whatever you all want to do." She replied with an friendly smile.

"Maybe we should let Camila pick once she gets up." Dinah suggested with a warm smile. "Awwwe, Dinahhh." Everyone cooed at her selflessness. "I think that's a great idea Dj." Normani told her. Ally and Demi nodded, "I do too." Lauren told them.

*time skip to 12pm*

Camila rolled over in her sleep before snuggling back up to... nothing? She sat up in a criss cross position, her soft hair all over the place. She looked around frantically before rubbing her eyes.

"Lolo..?" She whimpered. "Lolo?!" She called a little louder, her voice still sounding small as tears started to fall down her cheeks. She looked around again, pulling a pillow close to her and crying into it. She wasn't little right now, but she wanted Lolo, Lolo made her feel safe and she didn't feel safe right now. She felt vulnerable and it scared her.

She started shaking a little as her cries picked up. Camila felt two arms wrap around her and pull her close to them. It wasn't Lauren.

She looked up, seeing Mani, who looked calm. Camila looked down and dropped the pillow before snuggling into Mani for comfort. She wanted to know where Lolo was. "Mani?" She said through her tears. "Yes lovely?" "W..where's Lolo?" She asked, looking up at Mani's big brown eyes with her own tearful ones.

Normani ran a hand through Camila's hair and let out a small, worried sigh. "She'll be back Mila, I promise. Okay?" Camila hesitated, but nodded. "How about we go downstairs and watch a movie with the other girls until she gets back okay?" Normani suggested.

Camila nodded, "O..okay." She said softly as Mani wiped away her tears. Normani stood up, setting Camila down so the small girl could walk alongside her. "Come on sweetie." Normani cooed to Camila in a soft tone as she outstretched her hand to her.

Camila slowly took her hand and let Mani lead her downstairs to where the other girls were. Camila sleepily rubbed her eyes, "Good morning munchkin." Ally said, the others looking up and granting Camila a friendly good morning. "Good morning." She answered, waving at them, causing them to smile.

Normani let her sit between her and Demi, who was still here. "Demsi? (Dem-zee)" Camila questioned. Demi looked down from the smurfs at Camila, "Yes hun?" "Where's Lauren?" "She'll be back Camila." Demi answered, smoothing Camila's hair comfortingly.

See, Lauren wasn't home at all, in fact she'd went out to go get some things for Camila that she thought would make her happy since she seemed to be down as of late.

The thing was that the girls weren't to hint at anything, and Lauren had told them that. Camila decided on not asking anymore because she was scared of making the girls mad with her. Ally's phone rang, so she looked down at the caller ID, Lauren 😝, She answered.