Chapter 1: The Bank

At the National Antiques Musem, an ancient Chinese clay tea set was arranged on a tray. A young Chinese woman, Soo Lin Yao, takes a large pinch of tea leaves from a bowl and sprinkles them into a clay teapot before pouring water on top of it. A group of children and a few adults were watching her.

One of the adults watching was you. It was your day off and you decide you wanted some time on your own so you went to the Musem to look at all of the fascinating antiques that they had. "The great artisans say the more the teapot is used, the more beautiful it becomes." said Soo Lin as she overfills the teapot and places the lid on top and gently presses it down into place, water spills out over the sides of the pot.
Then she picks up a small jug and pours more liquid over the top of it. "The pot is seasoned by repeatedly pouring tea over the surface. The deposit left on the surface creates this beautiful patina over time." She continues as she holds the wet teapot, showing you and the others how it is shining.

Fascinating you think as suddenly you phone alerts you for a text. You walked away from the group and read the text:

Come to Baker Street
immediatly.

-SH

You look at the text and started to text back when your phone alerted you again:

Need help.

-SH

Geez, I leave the flat for a little while and he's already caused trouble. You thought as you chuckled to yourself and texted back:

On my way.
Better be something
good.

-(Y/I)

You hailed a cab and climbed in. "221B Baker Street, please." You said to the driver, who nodded and started to head that way. Once you made it there, you paid the cabbie and ran inside. You get up the stairs and see that the door to the boys sitting room was wide opened so you started walking in. "Ok Sherlock, I'm here. What's this all...." You started to say but as you entered you see a heavily robed man, whose face and head were completely shrouded in scarves, laying there on the ground.

You look over at Sherlock, who was standing by the doorway of the kitchen. "What the bloody hell is going on, Sherlock?" You asked him. "I need your help to get rid of this man before John gets here." He said. You scowl and shake your head but look back at him and said "Ok....but you owe me an explanation." Sherlock smiles at you and the two of you grab the unconscious man and find a way to get rid of this man.

Sometime later, after he explained the case he was doing and getting rid of the man, Sherlock sits in his chair reading a book while you were in John's chair, you legs draped over the arms on the left side and you back against the right side arm, looking through the internet on your phone.

You hear the footsteps of John Watson climbing up the stairs and enter the room. "You took your time." Sherlock said, not looking up from his book. "Yeah, I didn't get the shopping. Oh hi (y/n)!" said John as he looks over at you. You look up from your phone and waved at him. "What? Why not?" Sherlock asked, looking over the top of his book, indignantly.

"Because I had a row, in the shop, with a chip-and-PIN machine." John said, tetchily. You snorted at this while Sherlock lowers his book a little and stares at John, confused.

"You...you had a row with a machine?" He asked.

"Sort of. It sat there and I shouted abuse at it. Have you got any cash?" John replied, obviously still annoyed at the whole thing. You gave a chuckle as Sherlock looks over at you and tries to hold back his amused smile. You get up from John's armchair and said "I'll go with you and help pay for the shopping, John."