Chapter 1

"There's no time for resolutions for the long term right now, Mr. President -- we have to act now if we are to counter the threat of climate change worldwide," a stern, young voice exclaimed. It was a cold, windy December in Prague, and the leaders of the free world were congregating to save -- or to try to save -- the world from the threat of climate change.

"Shut the fuck up, you Canadian slut-for-boys! I bet you can't even properly apply your spraytan in the morning, cunt! We can't pass these resolutions without massively rolling back on production in developing nations!" exclaimed a 71-year old walking Cheeto in front of a gathering of about fifty leaders from other powerful countries. 

Immediately, the leaders of the world were ordered to their seats after these outrageous comments by the American president. The entire parliamentary building of the Czech Republic was in complete silence -- everybody knew that the American delegation meant business, and they were prepared to get what they wanted at any cost, and weren't at all afraid of embarrassing themselves on the world stage, so long as one man got what he wanted -- hell, embarrassing his country wasn't something he hadn't done previously.

The Secretary General of the United Nations quickly trodded over to the podium, reminding the leaders of the world that this was no place for hateful comments such as the one that the American president had just made -- rather, this was a place for constructive criticism; a place for exactly the opposite of what Donald J. Trump had just said.

The young Canadian was completely infuriated with it all. He couldn't take it anymore, and after the congregation recessed for the rest of the day he decided to have a meeting with the American president behind closed doors, out of the light of the media. He was prepared to go to extreme measures to get these resolutions passed, and he would stop at almost nothing to get this done.