Chapter 2

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, you bitch? You've had more outbursts than you've had wives or rape allegations against you, but this is the one that strikes the biggest nerve with me. I'm not going to let you embarrass me and the rest of Canada like this. You're going to retract your fucking remarks this fucking instant, you good-for-nothing American. You are, quite literally, the reason that the developed world hates your third-world nation."

"Justin, I'm sorry. I--"

"What? What do you mean 'you're sorry?' You just embarrassed my country in front of the entire world! How can I guarantee that I'll have a damn job when I fly home?"

"Justin, I'm just trying to reassert my country's position on the world stage. You don't know the amount of pressure that I'm under. I'm constantly being told to actually deliver on my campaign promises of making America great again -- if it ever once was, truth be told -- but I can't seem to find a way to do such things through normal dialogue, and I need outbursts like these to reassert my power in the room. Do you know what I mean? I could give less of a shit about these treaties and agreements -- this congregation and conference, to me, is all about American reassertion of power to the rest of the world, and to show the world that we're not someone that you can just fuck around with. How can I make it up to you?"

Trudeau was absolutely dazzled by these remarks. Engulfed with hatred, he was tempted to strike back with amounts of aggression that would effectively revoke his Canadian status -- going so far as to think about using racial slurs --  at a man who he thought resembled more of a Dorito chip than a human, but refused. Going back to his memorably calm roots, he gave the American a death stare of sorts, and vowed to return to this issue later on, either today or tomorrow, whichever one worked for him -- he knew that he owned this man from this very moment, and he was going to make the absolute most of it.