Chapter 3

Going back to his hotel on the outskirts of Prague, near Hloubetin, the young Canadian conjured up wicked ideas to do with the American scum that he had just made his own. Did he want to embarrass the American in the same way that he embarrassed Canada by focusing on his weak, illiterate population? Did he want to focus on the toxic American foreign policy that had created multiple border conflicts in the Mediterranean and the Middle East? Did he want to talk about the intentional American devaluation of the dollar, which had plunged world markets into worlds of absolute uncertainty which was far worse than the crises that had plagued the year 2008?

No, thought Trudeau. These solutions were all too... practical. It was time for the Canadian to step out of his shell and to make his mark on the world stage. For far too long, Trudeau had been a champion of the "Positive Politics" program, and despite these programs working tremendously well, it was time to go against his core values.

His father had been a champion of peaceful, quiet dialogue that moved Canada in the right direction, and despite his heart of gold wanting to continue the legacy of the esteemed Pierre Trudeau, known worldwide in his day as being one of the best politicians in the world, his gut said no. 

It had to be done. 

Trudeau somehow had to fabricate a sex scandal against Donald Trump. There was no way that this plan could fail -- Trudeau had amazingly high approval ratings in Canada and the rest of the Heads of State at the congregation seemed to love him, taking his side against the filthy American on most progressive issues. The Cheeto, on the other hand, was thought of in effectively the exact opposite manner: his approval ratings were below ten percent in his home nation, and the rest of the leaders of the free world had a sheer distaste for him.

It was going to happen, no matter what Trudeau had to do to make it happen. The young Canadian, a champion of LGBTQ rights across the world, was going to, quite literally, take down the American presidency through a cohesive act of intercourse that the entire world was going to see.