chapter 7

HOLTZ PART

I woke up with a pounding headache and my mouth was as dry as a bone. As I look around I realize that I am not in my own bed. I pull of the covers and see that I am just in my underwear. I stand up and try to find my clothes, but I'm too tired to look. As I head towards the door, I pass by a mirror. I look at my reflection. I have bags under my eyes and my hair is a mess. The bun is almost completely fallen out and the rest of it is tangled and a mess. I pull the bun out and let my hair fall. I never really have my hair down, but I'm too hungover to care.  

"Goodmorning! Oh my god! Your hair looks amazing down...." I look over to see where the voice is coming from. There, at a table surrounded by food, is Erin. 

"Mmmph." Is all I can manage to say. I walk to the table and sit down. Erin hands me a cup of coffee and put the warm liquid to my lips and take a drink. Erin makes some good ass coffee. 

"You're probably wondering what happened last night..." Erin said as she takes a sip of her coffee. I nod slightly, cautious of any movement. "Well, we all played truth or dare and you had a couple too many beers and I didn't think it was safe to leave you there by yourself so I brought you here to sleep." 

"oh. Thanks. Sorry if I said anything stupid." I mumbled. Erin looked like she was about to say something, but she decided against it. Erin smiled and stood up. 

"There are bagels and cream cheese and some fruit.I also left you some advil and water. I thank her and she goes into her bedroom. I grab half a bagel and spread some cream cheese on it. I take a bite and try to remember if I said anything to Erin, but it's all fuzzy. The last thing I remember is Patty prank calling her uncle. I grab the water and take two advil. I finish my bagel and walk back to Erin's room. When I walk into her room, she's on her bed with her hands over her face. 

"You okay?" I ask as I sit next to her. 

"Uh. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeppers peppers!" 

"Right. So do you remember anything you said last night?"

"mmmm. No."

"Oh."

"Did I say something weird? Was it weird or mean?"

"Oh uh. No. I mean, I guess you said one thing that was.... interesting." 

"And that would be?"

"You uh said you.... hadacrushonme" She said the last part really fast. My eyes widened and heat started to rise to my cheeks. 

"I didn't say that. No way. Nope. I did not. Hey we should get to work!" I say as I make my way to my clothes which are neatly folded on a chair in the corner with my goggles on the top of them. I grab them and head for the bathroom. I quickly put them on and then splash water on my face. 

"I'm gonna take a cab!" I say as I exit the bathroom. "I need to go back home and shower and get new clothes for the week."

"Oh. Ok. I'll see you later I guess."

"kk. Thanks for letting me sleep here and for the food and meds." Before she can respond, I exit her apartment. I leave her complex and flag down a cab. 

When I get home, I strip down and hop in the shower. I stand under the stream and let the hot water hit my back. I can't believe I told Erin I have a crush on her. Hopefully she will forget about it. I wash my hair and body and then hop out of the shower. I dry off and walk to my room naked. I stand in front of my full length mirror. I stare at my body and look at all the scars on my legs. The scars I put there and the scars Veronica put there. It's been so long since I last harmed myself . I haven't done it since I met Abby. I walk to my dresser and pull out a pair of baggy red pants, a purple crop top, a baggy black cardigan, striped socks, and my favorite boots. I walk back to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and put my hair back up. I put my goggles on my forehead. I grab a duffle bag and stuff random clothes in them before heading out the door. 

I am so sorry this is so late, I was really busy with homework. As I was writing this, I was watching Kate's first SNL episode which was also the first episode One Direction was on which I watched about 149549 times when it came out. Anyway, I will try to get chapter 8 this weekend! Thanks for all the love and support you guys! This already has 123 reads!