Life in the mushroom kingdom

You, are reader. This is your story. You will go through many friendships, many fights, and many boners. Please enjoy.

You were one of the only humans. Given the name of Y/n by your adopted mother, who was a toad. She found you as a child, when you first came to the mushroom kingdom. Years after the plumbers found their way into the kingdom.

Your mother? She was nice, always happy and seemingly hiding something. You never knew what, but it was just an odd feeling you had as you grew. 

Yourself? You are a mage. One of the princesses to be exact. Yes, Princess Peach. She was the one that introduced you to the art of magic. You enjoyed it, who wouldn't like to throw fireballs at people? Pacifists? Well... Yes, but I guess if you want to be that way then shield your eyes mighty one.

Now, let's begin.

Walking down the streets, you were met with the task of getting some mushrooms for the next mission the toads were on. Seeing as how they would need them for Mario, you thought it would be urgent to get them as soon as possible.

"Yoshi!"  You heard, as the green dinosaur had ran up behind you. He nudged you, as you then looked at him "Oh, there you are." you said, softly. You heard he would be helping you, so you tried to be slow. Then, you got on his back. Before you started speaking yoshi. Just a heads up, Author-kun is not too aware of the Mario lingo.

"Yoshi, where were you?" You asked, as the Yoshi replied. Running off to one of the first worlds. "Bowser may be up to something, I was eavesdropping on Mario and the Princess!" He replied, as you rolled your eyes. 

Yoshi, he was basically your best friend. You two were usually on missions together. You remembered going on one with Luigi. He chickened out though, and left you in the middle of the world. It sucked, but luckily Peach told him off for you. You were never much of a person to scold unless VERY mad, which is why you decided to let it go.

A conversation happened between the two of you, as you both made your way through the forest. You had collected many power ups before...

An explosion was heard, airships made their way into the mushroom kingdom as you began to go wide eyed. Yoshi immidiately knew what to do, he  wind-sprinted with you on his back. Quickly making your way towards the town. 

Yoshi was very agile, he managed to run past and jump over various koopa soldiers. Until you saw it, the infamous Hammer Bros. 

You hated them, but Yoshi managed to get through them with ease. Somehow, he managed to jump up to the building to the left, heading towards the airship. 

"Y/n... You're gonna have to jump." He said, out of nowhere. Breaking the silence you two had instilled on the way to the ship. 

"What-" You were cut off by him jumping next to the airship. You then decided it was time, you jumped off Yoshi instinctively. Knowing he would be safe since he was close to the next building. Soon, you looked around desperately. Soon finding a piece of rope to grab. 

"Oof- ....Good enough..." You mumbled, as you slowly climbed up, then climbing over the side as you let out a small sigh.

Only... You were spotted long before you got on. There were MANY waiting for you. From goombas to koopas, you were surrounded. 

"Oh sh-" before you could say more, you were knocked out. A blunt object maybe? Possibly a spell? You had no clue, you were lulled into a deep sleep.

-Uknown amount of time later-

You awake to a dimmly lit room, then notice you are in a cage. "Eh...?" You mutter, slowly sitting up. Rubbing your head as you then begin to look at your hand. Noticing some blood. Was it yours? You had no clue.

"Glad you're awake, dad will be seeing you now!" You heard someone say, as then a different looking koopa stepped out. And you began to squint in confusion. "Who are you...?" You asked, seemingly weak. Since you had your power drained prior to your wake. 

"You'll find out soon!" He said, as you just sighed. Giving up easily. He walked out, as what seemed to be hours passed, you heard footsteps, then the sound of a door opening. 

It was him, King Koopa himself. Bowser. 

Weird... He didn't look as bad as peach described. In fact, he looked almost... Attractive. 

You began to lightly blush, in embarrasment for your hormones. 

"So, this is the other one? We caught two. How... Nice." He said, grinning at you. Making you begin to shake in your boots. You were let out of your cage, he examined you, lifting various body parts and looking you over. Eventually, he grabbed ahold of your lower chin, and looked you over. His face unusually close to yours as he began to give a mischievous smile. Eyes looking into yours.

"You seem... Hurt. I would hate to have one of my... Guests. In such a pain." He said, as he then looked you over, frowning a bit.

"...Uhhh..." You began to blush more, as he then snickered. A hand rubbing up your face as he seemed to take a specific interest in you. It was no secret he was sick of the stuck up princess, all the taunting made him lose interest. 

"What's the matter? Not talk much?" He asked, as you snapped out of your daze. "Er- sorry... Yes, I am quite sore. If you don't mind, I would enjoy some rest..." You replied, as the large turtle snickered. "Hmmm, well I suppose that you should be accomodated for that." He said, an eyebrow raised as he took your hand and pulled you up. 

"Hmmm... Weak, are we?" He asked, before you gave a slight nod. You decided to play a more... Friendly card. If you didn't, you would probably upset him and that wouldn't be very good for anyone. So you played along, looking for a chance to find the princess.

Wait, where was the princess? 

You had no clue, you looked over to an empty cage only to see that it was untouched. Like no one had been inside of it for a while. Was she in another room? Perhaps... The princess was in another castle? God, hopefully Mario gets her. If she's caught, for all you know you were the only one here.

Now was your chance to speak, to try and get more out of him. "So... Where is Peach?" You asked, weakly trying to stay on your feet. You felt as though every movement was weighed down by four times your bodyweight. 

"Well... Lets just say the princess is a bit... Tied up at the moment. But anyways, I will be using YOU as a hostage now. It seems you're more important than some regular toad, from my research."

~Flashback to bowsers "research"~

A koopa walks up to bowser. "He knows magic-"

"THAT MEANS HE'S MORE IMPORTANT!"

~Back to normal~

The koopa continued on, as you began to look around the room. Slowly beginning to stretch as you let out a faint noise of pain. Noticing this, Bowser raised his brow. Beginning to feel a bit of empathy towards you. 

"Mmmmm... Anyways, you and I have a bit of a problem. You are sore and uncomfortable, which is my problem. Since you have been a... More pleasureable guest." He said, acting weird. Since he would usually be quite the rough and tough guy. but he seemed to want to impress you. In his own way.

You began to give an unsure look, this was getting a bit weird but you couldn't complain yet. You were alive, and seemed to be in good hands. Since you weren't about to be tortured. 

"One question... Where are we, and where do you intend on taking me?" You asked, directly getting to the point as the koopa raised a bit of an unsure brow. You seemed to be more calm than the other prisoners he had. He then gave a smile.

Or was it a smirk?

As he then placed his hand on your shoulder, and pushed you forward, you sighed. Getting closer to the door as he then bellowed his answer in his particularly deep voice.

"You are in MY kingdom. World 8, and beyond. You are in my dungeon, and well... I have decided to use you as a lure. Or... Well... Anything really since it would completely suck to just leave you in a cage for the whole journey. Not like you can fight, this particular dungeon has magic barriers. Which means that you can't use magic in this area. That's why peach isn't here. So you can't team up, and so i don't waste the space on Peach since she is basically useless most of the time."

You listened to him go on, and rolled your eyes as you began to look around. Slowly averting your eyes to the left and right as you soaked in the atmosphere. 

The walls were a dark black ebony, made from brick after brick of the stone. Looking out the window you noticed the red and black sky, then began to nervously walk faster. The atmosphere startled you, since you were seemingly getting more and more aware of it. Then you saw lava. Getting very frightened.

You burned yourself cooking from a pot once, and ever since you have been scared of getting burnt. You could still use fire elemental magic but you were never too keen on using it. You stuck to defense and healing magic. Elemental magic was too tricky for you. 

As you walked along the path, you were met with a large door that would seemingly take you to your destination. As they opened, it was made clear they were automatically being opened. 

Possibly the main room, you walked in. noticing a soft red carpet and a large throne fit to support the large king when needed. 

"Overcompensating for something?" You ask, trying to hide a laugh as the koopa slowly began to look down at you. "...What?" He asked, not amused as you started to laugh uncontrollably into your hand. "Nothing!" You then replied, the koopa glaring at you as he then shook his head in defeat. Looking at you, observing you. 

Unknown to you, you were now outside of the barrier. You felt yourself get a burst of energy. Probably what fueled that sudden joke before. You had no clue you had your magic back, but you knew you felt better. Making the assumption it was the somewhat better atmosphere you felt almost free in. 

The koopa sat down, and sighed, watching you. He thought you were acting a tad childish, but you began to chill out once you returned to your normal self. Being half asleep, Koopa rolled his eyes and stepped up. Then grabbed you by the side and lifted you up. "Moving on." He said, and took you to a room, then put you inside of it. "This will be your room, guards will be outside of the door and... Well, ask me for anything." He said, seemingly tired. Though you had been asleep, it was clearly night for the others in the castle. 

"Well, I don't know what to ask. Maybe... Company? I get very bored easily." You said, as the koopa sighed. Thought for a minute, then decided to humor you. Since Mario wouldn't be around for a few days. He sat down on the chair, and looked at you. Staring, as you sat down across from him. One the bed. "Well...?" You said, as the koopa seemed to look at you with a smirk, noticing the situation. "Well?" He said, and gave you a wink. 

You remained silent, your face seemed to get a bit red, as your breathing deepened. "Uh. What?" You then said, as he then looked at you, then seemed to get confused. Not sure if he was going to have an invitation or just blowing things out of proportion. 

"Hmmmmm..." He then looked at you, and began to rub his chin, before he looked you over, and began to then smirk. "Are you gay?" He asked, before you then froze, him watching, waiting for your answer impatiently. 

"Er- Yes." You answered, before he gave a smirk, and pulled out his cock. Placing it on the coffee table, as he showed you the long thick cock. "So THIS turns you on?" He said, before he began to get closer.

You slightly panicked, and began to watch. slowly getting aroused by the sudden turn of events. He then jumped onto you, pinning you down as you looked up at him, he then began to kiss you, slowly suckling on you, as he started to hold you down. After a minute, he seperated, and looked at you. Dazed and confused, you looked at his face, as he then whispered into your ear. 

"How's that for company?"

((There, enjoy. I wont be able to update much because holy FUCK. School please. And, I wanna add that I am working on a Priiiicefield fanfiiiiic :DD Recently played Life is Strange and holy shit SQUARE SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY THE YURI IS SOOOOOOOO YURIIIIII))

((Moving on, I want to thank you all for helping me reach 5K views on my cringy fanfic, here is the work that deserves the views. Only like next week I will look back and be like "EWWWWW CRIIIIINGYYYYYYYY I COULD HAVE DONE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER" Lmao. Remember to like, vote, and sub to me for more dank reeds))