Chapter Six

Chapter Six

"Ali, wake up, your phone has been ringing non stop for the last ten minutes!" A male voice says from beside me. I pop up unaware of who is beside me I look over and see a shirtless Derek Hale.

I reach over and answer my phone. "Hello?" I mumble into the phone.

"Hey Ali!" The perky sound of Lydia fills my ear.

"Hey Lydia!" I say in a sleepy voice.

"So Jackson, Alison, and I are wondering if you want to go to shopping!?" She says.

I look over at Derek and I am almost to decline her offer, but he says, "Go with them I think I will survive."

"Who was that? Ohmigod!! Are you with a guy? It is about time Alice!" She rushes out and by the time she is done I'm beet red, because I know that Derek can hear every word of it.

"Yes Lyd, I will go with you. When do I need to be ready?" I ask her.

"How about two hours?" She says.

"Who is driving?"

"I think Alison is, in her car." She says.

"Okay, I will start getting ready. Bye Lyd." I say to her. She says her goodbye and I hang up the phone.

I sit there for a minute and soon I feel hands massaging my neck. Derek kisses my neck. I link our hands together.

"What are we?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I mean what are we. Are we a couple?" I ask him.

"Do you want to be a couple?" He asks me.

"Yes." I say without a doubt of mind.

"Well then Alice McCall, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me.

I turn to face him, and smile before I say, "I would love to be you girlfriend."

Before I know it I am in another kiss with him. I feel like everything is in slow motion. He runs his tongue over my lips asking for entrance,which I give him. We fight for dominance which he won that fight. While he explores my mouth I am busy exploring the muscles in his back and his very defined abs. We break away breathless, but smiling.

"I think I should be going you need to get ready for your shopping trip." Derek says before pecking me on the lips, and getting up pulling on his shirt and putting on his shoes before giving me one last wave, and jumping out of the window.

I walk downstairs, and see Mom with a coffee cup in her hand standing in the kitchen.

"Hey! What are you doing today?" She asks once I pour me a class of grape juice.

"I'm going shopping with Lydia and the new girl from school." I say to her.

She gets up and starts to look through a pile of envelopes. "The one Scott is crushing on?"

"Yeah." I say as she hands me an envelope. I look at her oddly before taking it.

"It is your father's monthly money he sends you." She says explaining to me.

"Thanks!" I say before running back up stairs excited that the money got here before I had to get into my money stash.

I take half of the eight hundred dollars and divide it in half putting two hundred dollars in my wallet and four hundred of it into my savings for college and other things.( A piggy bank sitting in my underwear drawer.) I pick up the other two hundred and run back downstairs and give it to Mom to help out with the bills.