My Patient My Lover

"Ouch," I wince and glare at Jackson through the corner of my eyes. Andrea giggles loudly and Louis shushes her.

"Just one more and then we can put in the ink." Jackson mumbles and I suck in a breath of air through my air. Digging my nails into my thighs to distract myself from the pain. This was taking much longer then the last one I got.

"There, done." Jackson says and grabs a cloth, dabbing at the fresh wound. Once it's cleans he grabs a cloth and places it over my cheek, under my heart tattoo.

"Yay," I grin and jump off the counter. Jackson quickly throws out the evidence and we quickly get back to work. Myself, I was cleaning the dishes.

This place is actually terrible. We have to do chores and that's fine, but they don't have anyone watching us. Only a few guards outside. The guard had to of heard us, but maybe he just didn't care. I guess they don't really care if a patient kills another. Only if it's in front of a huge crowd or a patient killing an employee. Besides that it doesn't seem to matter.

I began kneading the dough, rolling my eyes. My cheek felt numb but I ignored it, knowing I was more excited then irritated. Slamming the dough down I roll it. Two weeks. It's been two weeks since I've been thrown in here.

I haven't been dreaming of him too much. I don't think so at least. I can't really remember my dreams. So it hasn't been too hard unless I think about him. Which I always do unless engaged in a conversation.

"How long will it take to heal?" I ask, blowing a strand of hair out of my face. Jackson doesn't take long to answer. "Four weeks."

Before I could say anything else my name was called from the door. I look to see one of the guards and he tells me it's time for a session before taking my arm and dragging me out. I don't really fight it all much and let her lead him to my room.

After making sure my hands are cuffed he walks me to the chair and stands at the door watching me. I roll my eyes and lean my head back. Something to do. .

Getting up from my seat the guard stands up straighter. I roll my eyes. "Oh calm down."

Not saying anything else I walk to the wall and get on my knees. Placing my hands under my head I push my feet up and it doesn't take long for my heels to hit it. I close my eyes and concentrate as I slowly push my arms straight and point my toes up.

"Ms Quinzell, get down." A voice breaks the silence and I fall to the ground, my dress falling with me. When I look up my doctor is standing with her arms crossed and the guard has a faint blush. He leaves the room and I roll my eyes as the doctor takes a seat.

She waits and after a minute I finally get up. Deciding I need a distraction. I sit across from her and smile politely. "What's up?"

~~~

Six weeks. Six.

Another jolt shoots through my brain and I scream into the belt, I thought my teeth might break. Colors flash across my eyes, purple, pink and blue. Then I see him. Standing above me. "Oh I'm not going to kill you." His voice echoes. "I'm just going to hurt you. Really, really, bad."

"Patient 203, therapy finished for today." Jason's voice breaks through and I snap open my eyes. I settle a glare on him as he places the rods down. My head felt fuzzy and numb and when the volunteer walked away he pulled the belt from my mouth.

"Thanks." I snap and he sighs, crossing his arms. "I had no choice Amber."

"Fuck off." I mumble and I can hear the tremble of my voice. I quickly cover it up by smiling at him, giggling lightly. Joker's face slowly disappears from my eyes and I can see Jason clearly now. He rolls over the wheel chair before disappearing into the back room. He comes back with a cloth and I'm silent as he takes a hold of my cheek and cleans my now healed tattoo. "Seriously? Rotten?"