The Queens Of Gotham

(I'm sorry it's been a while since I've updated but it was the holidays. I was busy with studying at the last week of school and Christmas shopping. Spending time with family and etc. I've been busy. I am sadly a teenager in high school and can't update everyday, just putting it out there that I do have things outside of this book to do. Even though I wish I could write a chapter everyday. Thank you guys for being patient and enjoy the chapter :) )

-Joker's POV-

My men were reckless, excited, in need of celebration. It was there first time witnessing a beating, doing perfectly with no interruptions. I swung the cane again and the man groaned, spitting out blood. "Please, please stop."

"You screwed me over Paul." I said and held open my arms, laughing out loud. "You! Decided it would be fun, to give me. . ." I held up the printed paper. "Fake money, bullets, names?"

"It wasn't me. It must of been one of my employees." Paul groaned and I thrust the end of my cane into his gut. I leaned over him and giggled, pointing an accusing finger. "But your the boss Paul. Meaning-" I raised my voice, as if announcing an act "-what your little minions do reflex's on you, you do the business and you are the face of your operation. Meaning when they fuck up, you are the one that really. . ." I leaned over him and growled. "fucked up." 

The room was silent when Paul suddenly started blubbering like a child. Bagging, sobbing. I growled and pushed away from him, tapping my cane. "If you weren't so annoying I might have some respect for you Pauly."

"Please, I have a family." Paul cried as I faced him. I growled. "Shut up Paul, your making a fool of yourself. . BE A MAN!"

I hit him across the face with my cane and Bimbo laughed, but quickly coughed to cover it. I grinned and swung the cane as Paul spat out blood ones more. I looked at the new men and Frosty walked in with a case. He placed it down and opened it revealing the actual money. Paul seemed revealed. "See! I told you! Exactly where I said it was."

"Oh I'm not done with you." I growled and gestured to all my men. "My new  . . employees need a bit of training. Don't you boys?"

My henchmen looked at one another and had satisfied grins. Some mumbling yes bosses and more. All of them went at ones. Fighting one another to see who got to hit him first. I growled, rolling my eyes and took out my gun. I pointed it to the ceiling and shot.

My men parted and I held up my cane, pointing at them. I had there attention and moved my cane to the pronunciation of my words. My words almost playful. "Every . Body . Gets to . Hit . The man . In the . Chair."

Everyone backed up, glancing at one another. I then smiled brightly and pointed at Bimbo. He almost jumped as I spoke. "Starting with you."

He looked down at the cane that I held up to him and slowly took it. I held out my arms in gesture of welcoming. "Really?"

"Why else would I give you the cane?" I asked in amusement and he slowly walked towards Paul who started sobbing.Bimbo smiled. "Thank you Mr J."

"The pleasures all mine." I grinned and watched as he walked to Paul. He looked at the cane before he jabbed Paul in the stomach. I frowned, unimpressed as Bimbo giggled happily. But then he acted. He held back the cane and hit him across the head. He began to beat Paul and I laughed hysterically. As all my men beat him I turned to Frosty and nodded at him. He closed the case of money and we both left. The sounds of Paul's screams loud and ringing. 

"That went well." I said with a grin. Happily I had a little fun with torture and not to mention more money then I was suppose to get. Paul paid for his mistake with a beating and three fingers. I climbed into the passenger seat and Frosty climbed in as well. As he started to drive I sat back in thought, laughing to myself.