Prologue

[BREAKING NEWS: Sujichin Rika Sato, the daughter of the President of Illumina Group of Companies, is missing or dead?]

I crumpled the newspaper and shoot it straight into the trash bin.

Reading the headlines of a newspaper certainly feels weird especially if you know that it is you they are talking about.

I seem to have it all. Within a snap of a finger, I can get what I want. I live my life with a silver spoon and all I can see is the good in everything - bright lights, colors, fancies and fantasies and a wonderful world.

I have the comfort, status and prestige to do anything.  Well I thought life is just about fame and riches - simple as that. Being the heiress of a prestigious and world-known company in Asia could be a great thing... or maybe not.

Ngunit mali pala ako. I am just too blinded by the things I see. I never thought that the life I live is a complete lie.

I saw everything… blood, guns, anger, cries, money and death.

I thought that if you're rich, you've got the safest place.

Again, I was wrong.

And it was the time I knew, nowhere is safe.

I was nearly killed when someone kidnapped me.

But then, someone saved my life.

Since that day, I was introduced into a whole new perspective, a whole new world.

"Sino yan, L? bagong recruit?"

"Wala, nakita ko lang. Muntik ng mamatay eh"

"Astig ka talaga, bro!"

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang pinasok ko. Hindi ko alam kung paano ako napunta dito.

"Tss"

"Hindi ka mabubuhay dito kung lalampa-lampa ka"

But to be honest, I like it here.

"Teka, ano ba kayo?"

"Magkakaibigan"

"Hindi naman kayo sindikato? Gangster?"

"Ano? Sindikato? Gangster? Haha! Ano pa? Mga adik sa kanto? Tambay? Salot sa lipunan? Haha"

"Ah, hindi sa ganun pero-"

"Don't worry, isipin mo na lang na, parang brotherhood lang kami"

"So di naman kayo nakikipag-away sa iba?"

"Siguro. Ewan. Baka nga pumapatay pa."

"Whoah, chill L. Wag mo siyang takutin"

"Wag mo siyang pansinin. Bakit? Member ka na namin, wag kang matakot"

"At isa pa, protektado ka namin sa kung sino man ang may balak na masama sayo"

As days passed by, I eventually knew them more. Every good and bad side, every cute flaws and their strong friendship. We've been into a lot of mishaps, but they protected me in every way that they can.

And now, I chose to stay with them. To hide myself and to explore the new world I am in. The world that has nothing to hide, a world 360 degrees different from mine, a world without lies or hidden truths.

So, is Sujichin Rika Sato, missing or dead? I don't know. Maybe she never existed at all.

"Chin, tara na! May bago tayong raket duon!"

And I swear, I will never forget the day that these guys brought me into the Real World.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[ Disclaimer: The story is purely fictional. Any part of this story which is similar to real life events and to other stories are certainly coincidental. The artists used in the story and the characters they portray do not resemble them in real life.]

[ Warning: Some scenes are unappropriate for children or minors without the proper guidance of parents or guardians. If ever you are a minor, read at your own risk. Action scenes and slight foul words ahead, you've been warned. ]

[ Real World | kishiepanda | Action - Angst - Humor - Romance - Corny ♥ ]

[ start: 12.12.13. | end: mm.dd.yy ]

[ characters: Kim Myungsoo, Bae Suzy, Krystal Jung, Kai, Infinite and EXO ] (other characters will be added while the story is on progress/ Infinite and EXO members will have cameo roles or supporting roles for this story \m/)

[ cover: Iamhalle | HamsterGyu Covers|| Random Edits ] (I love you chingu :*)

[ Myungzy, and of course, new loveteam Kaistal *cheers~*]

[This will be my first time to do an Action genre so please forgive me ha? :)) Free naman po kayong mag-comment and vote if excited kayo or naintriga kayo sa prologue nito. Libreng-libre din na ilagay sa RL niyo itong Real World. Haha XD Salamat!]

Copyright © kishiepanda