• before • you • begin •

Authors Note: I just wanted to put out there that I didn't write this book for votes, comments, or follows. I wrote this because I love the 100 and obviously Bellamy. Of course, I would love to get votes and comments and stuff like that, but that's not my intention on writing this book. I enjoy writing so that's why I thought I would try writing a book, and share it with people who would want to read it. I give all rights to the TV show the 100. Lauren Jones, and possibly a few others are the only characters I take recognition of. I just wanted to put out there that what Lauren does or says are my ideas, and if you think I copied, I didn't. It probably might just be a coincidence. So, sorry if that happens. The story plays along with the show, but with Lauren Jones added in, there will be extra scenes that were not in the show. I will also try to stay close to the script, but then again add input for Lauren. Keep in mind this is my first ever book so bear with me. There probably will be plenty of grammatical errors. But, I will eventually go fix them. Btw : The person I picked to play as Lauren's face claim is probably used by someone else. Idk, so just know, that I didn't copy off of someone for that either. The person who I used as Lauren's face claim has been the character since the beginning of my book. So I hope you enjoy!

***