How you met him (Kirk)

Finally! You had graduated from Starfleet as a succesful Navigator, and you were pretty sure you were to be assigned to the USS Enterprise as you were in between one of the best in your class. After you graduated from the Academy and received your title, you hugged your classmates, saying your goodbyes as you hurried out of the building. You headed out to the bar happily with your best friend Alena. "(Y/N)! I am so happy for you! You can finally go to space and explore the vastness of the universe! Not mentioning you may meet Captain Kirk, the most handsome Captain of the Starfleet if you are assigned to the Enterprise!" She said, jumping up and down, making you roll your eyes at that, knowing how your friend was about men and captains.

You pushed the door to the pub open, being received by the smell of alcohol and music blasting through your ears, several of your graduated classmates celebrating and drinking, some even drunk already. As you took a seat next to your friend in the bar, you ordered some shots of vodka, your friend smiling as she was already drinking one of it. You both had made a bet that the one who gets the most drunk will have to pay for each other's meal for three months. You knew you were the one to loose, but you just wanted to see your friend happy.

As you picked up your shot, a figure sat down next to you, the person setting their hat down and ordering a drink to the bartender. As you took a quick glance, you almost choked as you saw who it was. James Tiberius Kirk, succesful Captain of the USS Enterprise, a well recognized man, though you knew he was a man who liked to mess with a lot of women. You quickly swallowed your vodka, setting the shot down as he turned to look at you.

"It's nice to see another graduated from the Academy" He started off, flashing you a smile as he moved a bit closer to you. "James Kirk" He said, offering his hand to you as you hesitantly shook it, him smiling as he kept his gaze on you. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" You introduced yourself.

"So tell me (Y/N) What's your rank in the starfleet?" He asked you nonchalantly as he ordered yet another drink. "Navigator" You responded proudly, making him smile as he set his hand on your shoulder. "It would be an honour to have you in the Enterprise, we need another Navigator, I am sure Chekov would like some company" He stated, making you freeze in shock as you were about to thank him when a man appeared behind him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, both getting in a fight as you pulled your friend out of the way.

"Don't forget to be there early!" He said as he was pushed back into a table.