He asks you out (Spock)

Thanks for 25 reads ^-^

Bones kept bothering you everyday and every hour about how Spock liked you a lot and that he knew he was asking you out on a date soon. You of course told him it was nonesense, that someone as great as First Officer Spock would never ask you out. Oh boy you were wrong, and Bones was completely correct in his predictions. You were actually excited if it really was going to happen. You couldn't deny the feelings you felt for the half Vulcan.

...

You had been expecting something to happen, but strangely you haven't seen Spock in a while.

Maybe he was just being polite.

You told yourself to stop the disappointment you were slowly starting to feel. Perhaps something Spock didn't want to do. Him always saying how Vulcans couldn't feel, even though he was half human, and everyone knew how he was trying to convince himself not to feel. But, you knew it was bound to occur sooner or later when his emotions have to surface.

You were once again staying after work hours, continuing in your investigation, not wanting to go to bed yet. You had been suffering from insomnia lately, and you couldn't close your eyes and go to sleep without thinking about him, the man who was only logical and barely showed his emotions. Well, you have never seen him show any emotion at all. Yet some say it is just question of time before he warms up to you as you were almost new to the crew.

You sighed, setting your pen down as you moved some (H/C) hair out of your face, shifting a bit in your chair as you squinted at the darkness around you, going to turn the light on. Once you did it, you almost jumped and screamed, seeing Kirk standing on the doorway, his arms behind his back.

You placed a hand on your chest, letting out the air you had been holding in. "C..Captain you scared me, what brings you here?" You asked him as you watched him, seeing he had an arm outside the room and seemed to be holding someone. "Ah (Y/N) someone here wants to tell you something, of course if you are not busy?" He said it more as a question, seeing your table full of papers and other things.

You shook your head "I am not busy Captain" You replied, watching as he moved his arm and dragged in Spock by the collar of his shirt, him seeming to be reluctant to be there. "Officer Spock, is there something you would like to tell (Y/N)?" He told him, glancing at the half Vulcan in expectation, Spock shaking his head after a moment of silence. Kirk glared at him, making him sigh as he nodded in defeat "Yes Captain"

Kirk nodded, a satisfied expression on his face as he let go of him and walked out of the room "You can't leave until you finish telling her!" He spoke, not looking back as he stopped and said "And it is an order Mr. Spock" He said as he trailed off and turned around a corner. You watched Kirk go, turning back to Spock who was looking at the floor, seeming to be thinking.

"Officer Spock, what do you wish to speak of?" You asked curtly, watching as he looked up at you, which made you almost put on a surprised expression seeing he had a slight green blush on his face. He cleared his throat "Miss (Y/N) I have a point of personal privilege for you to consider." He started off, what he had said meaning he had a question. You nodded, looking at him as if saying he should go on.

He sighed "My statistics show that 95% of humans who show affection to one another go to these events called 'dates' " He said as he stopped for a moment "If I am correct, they elaborate an activity to enjoy the presence of each other" He spoke, you smiling at his form of speaking. "So what is your point of privilege for me to consider Spock?"

"Would you like to attend to a 'date' in presence of each other Miss (Y/N)?" He asked finally, getting to the point. You smiled as you took a step forward and offered him a hand to shake "Of course Officer Spock, I would love to" You responded with a warm smile.

The corners of his lips almost formed into a small smile, but he seemed to be keeping from showing it as he shook your hand with a satisfied expression.