His thoughts on you when he met you (Chekov)

If anyone asked Chekov how he felt about being part of the enterprise, he would always respond with a smile and him saying how happy he was to have such an exciting job where he has tons of new friends. He would rub the back of his neck sheepishly as he talked, even though he was quite cheerful, he was somewhat shy too.

But there was one thing that he never told people.

He would sometimes feel a bit alone, considering the difference in age he had with the rest of the crew.

He wasn't implying that he didn't like to spend time with them, he just thought they treated him a bit... differently.

He had long wished to have someone who would think like him and would do things he quite enjoyed to do that the rest had left behind and didn't do anymore.

He sometimes got a bit too homesick, calling his family as much as he could. He loved them so much after all.

But what he didn't know was that soon his dream would come true, you arrival being a surprise for both him and everyone since you were only three months younger than the young Russian, and to say he was excited is an understatement, he was beyond happy and felt more cheerful than ever.

He had only seen your profile, and he couldn't wait to meet you. He had already planned out what to say, how he would introduce himself to you, how he would try to keep his excitement on bay to not seem overwhelming to you.

He tapped his foot slightly against the floor as he waited patiently for his turn to introduce himself to you.

When it was time, he literally jumped out of his chair and walked to you with vigorous steps, stopping in front of your slightly shorter figure and offering you a smile as he offered you a hand to shake.

She iz zo beautiful

He had thought in his mind. At first glance of your profile picture, he already thought you were beautiful, but now... he thought you were even more.

"Wilcom to ze Enterprise! My name is Pavel Chekov, but ze crew calls me Chekov!" He said enthusiastically as you shook his hand and offered him a genuine smile.

He mentally sighed in relief, glad he hadn't stuttered and actually seemed like a normal person introducing themselves to someone.

As you both talked, the only thing he could think about is how amazing you were. He had hoped that you would accept his friendship, and the odds seemed on his side once he saw how kind and genuine you were.

You don't know, but you are ze first one to cauze my heart to flutter.

He had mentally told you, knowing clearly well he was safe to think about love in his own mind.

He would make sure you would feel comfortable in the Enterprise, and he would never EVER let you feel down, alone or misunderstood like he had felt.

When he had saved Spock's mother and you received him with an excited congratulation and followed by a hug, he found himself feeling his knees like jelly at your strong yet careful hold.

Once you had left, he had to sit down on a chair to try to process what just happened several moments ago. His dark blush had remained for several minutes and Bones, Kirk and Sulu teased him playfully, knowing really well how the young Russian was in love with you.

Months passed and your friendship only became closer in between you two. Every night after work, you boh would always go to his room to watch a movie or simply talk about each other's lives or thoughts.

Sometimes, when you weren't looking, he would stop for a moment to admire your face, thinking it was the modt beautiful and gorgeous he had seen.

His family of course had noticed how deep in love he was with you. He would talk nonstop about you and several adventures in the Enterprise you had together such as pranking Bones and Kirk, not a major prank, but enough to make everyone laugh.

Chekov's mother adviced him to ask you out, after all, you both knew each other for almost a whole year now, and he felt ready to face whether you returned his feelings towards you or not.

He had started his plan soon, trying to think what would be the perfect date, one you would enjoy together and have a fun night.

"It doesn't have to be perfect Pavel" Kirk had told him once with a smile as he patted the Russian's shoulder gently. "Just be yourself and let your feelings guide you through your date, I know she would love anything if it meant to spend time with you. Now go back to your place of work and get off my chair please." He said with a smirk, watching as he stood up from the comfortable seat and allowing Kirk to finally sit down, letting out a sigh of relief.

He soon got an idea, smiling as he sat down on his workplace and started working, yet secretly he was planning how he would ask you out.

He hoped you would return his feelings. He was somewhat ok with the both of you staying as just friends, but he knew it wouldn't be the same. You would know how he felt about you and yet the both of you were still friends.

He still hoped nonetheless.

Sprry for taking long to update!