Chapter 3

Snowball's POV
----------------------------------------

I was standing on the window frame when I looked back at Max, he has already passed out on the couch. He's curled up with Gidget's bow in the middle. "Don't worry Tinydog we'll rescue her." I jumped down to the ground then started heading my way towards the manhole. I realized the the cover was way to heavy to pick up by myself. I looked around and saw an opening on the, it looked like the humans were giving the sewers some maintenance work."This is perfect."

There weren't any humans, which was even better too. I made my way down back to my old gang's location. When I arrived, I saw all the animals standing around not not even noticing my return. I saw tattoo, I went to him and asked "Hey tattoo do you know where the Mole is?"

"Yah he should be in his room"

When I reached his room I saw that Mole was organizing his tools.

"Hey Mole how's it hangin' my dude" I called out.

He turned and said "Oh hey Snowball how can I help you?"

"I need you to help me bust someone out of the pound"

"No can do, after you left one of the dogs got caught. We went to go rescue him but, it seems that the pound has amped up their security."

"What do you mean?"

"We went as a group of ten, by the time we left we were only three. The rest were captured. They had fast shooting tranquilizers, the doors need key cards, they also had motion sensors on the cameras. We were barely able to escape into the air vents."

"How bout we get as many animals as we can to just charge in?"

"That won't work everyone is too scared to go"

"Well we gotta think of something"

"I can try and help you. First we have to disable the power from the cameras. Instead of going through the Hassel of getting a key card, I'll just send you through the vents. Your also going to need armor from the tranquilizers but tat shouldn't be that hard."

"Good is that all?"

"Yah I think so"

"Great I'm gonna tell my friend that everything is set"

"Wait how many are going?"

"Well since you said everyone is too chicken, it's just gonna be me and my friend. But you might wanna get a third set of armor for the dog were breaking out"

"OK good. By the time your back I'll have everything ready for you guys"

I went back to my apartment to wake Max up.

"Max! Max! Wake up!"

Max's POV
----------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to see a white blur yelling at me. The blur slowly got it focus and I saw it was just Snowball.

*yawn* "Hey Snowball did you finish the set up"

"yah I'm done but the thing is we're not gonna have a team"

"Wait then wat are we going to do"

"I'll explain it as we make our way back to the sewers"

I picked up the bow and followed Snowball out the window. After Snowball explained the situation, I was able to understand what happened and what we must do to save Gidget. We walked into a room down in the sewers, in the middle of the room there was a table with what looked like seel plates tied together with rope and two biker helmets. I also saw a little bucket with two holes cut out, which I found funny. I put the bow down, then I notice a short mole looking through a box in the corner of the room. Snowball broke the silence and said " Hey Mole I'm back and I brought my friend"

"Oh you're back. Well I have everything ready for you" He said putting a screwdriver and a rolled up piece of paper on the table. He then unrolled it revealing blue prints. He then began telling us the plan. "Ok you two are going to enter this vent. Follow it until you reach the holding area"

"How do we know which is the holding area?" I asked

"You'll know, all you have to do is listen for all the barking dogs. Anyways, once you reave the end wait like five minutes or until the coast is clear. This will give me time to cut the power to the cameras. When you're in, try and look for a release lever or button. I don't know what it is but that place by the looks of it doesn't use keys anymore, but if it still does Snowball can chew up a carrot into keys."

"What's all this on the table then?" I asked with my head tilted.

"Oh that well the screwdriver is fore the vents and whatever else. The steel plates and helmets are for when things go south, its going to be used as armor against the tranquilizers."

"Good that should be it,now lets do this!" Snowball said fiercely.

They put the equipment on my back, which wasn't that heavy, Ten we started heading for the surface.

"I'll get you out of this mess" I whispered to myself as I picked up the Gidget's bow.