SUPRISE!

Sorry for the late upload! and by late i mean REALLY LATE!

First of all, I was away for Winter Break on vacation and I didn't write because I was busy spending time with family and friends I don't see often.

Second of all, my editor had some computer problemos, but alls good.

I wasnt really satisfyied with this chapter, but you guys deserve and upload so here.

Enjoy:)

"Alexx! She's our friend! You may not like her decision, but you shouldn't un-friend her because of it! That's just immature!" says Lily.

My ear is pressed up against Cassie's bedroom door. Lily and Cassie have become friends with Amber (Lily more) and now they are trying to convince Alexx to be nice to her. But you know Alexx. Stubborn as hell.

"She's not my friend." says Alexx and it pains me to hear her say this.

"After all you've been through?" Cassie asks voicing my thoughts.

"Yeah! How could you say such a thing!" says Lily.

"No friend of mine is friends with HER."

"Don't you think your being a bit mean and overdramatic?" asks Cassie.

"NO!" says Alexx pulling open the door causing me to topple over on her feet.

"Get off me. I can't even stand to look at you." she says barging past me leaving me sprawled on the floor.

I feel sad. I have gained a new friend, but lost an old one. I want to cry, but I hold it in.

"I'm sorry Addie." says Lily with a look of pity on her face.

"We tried." says Cassie glumly.

"I know. It's not your fault. It's okay."

I excuse myself and leave the house. My cell phone starts to ring and I dig around in my bag to find it. I answer after seeing it is Amber.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Hey! You want to go shopping!"

"Okay sure."

"I'll pick you up. Where are you?"

"Cassie's."

"Okey dokey! I would invite them to come, but I want to do some maternity shopping at Target."

"Okay. See you soon."

"Be there in five." she says hanging up.

True to her word, five minutes later, Amber is here. I hop in the passenger seat and buckle up. I guess Amber figured out that she doesn't need to wear all those baggy clothing right now because she doesn't even have a bump. She's only about two weeks along as of now. She is wearing short Abercrombie sweatpants shorts and a matching tee. It’s comfier than her usual style though.