Chapter 2

*****Allison's POV*****

"Are they here yet?" Natalie asks me, checking herself in the mirror on her bedside table for the thousanth time in the past hour. "Don't you think if they were here they'd, Oh I don't know.. be in here?" I say with a chuckle as Natalie lets out a deep breath.

"I'm so nervous. Oh my gosh I can't believe this! I'm going to meet One Direction. I know it might only be for five minuites but it's still the best thing thats ever happened to me! And it hasn't even happened yet!"  I laugh at her eagerness. "Its an hour actually. The Make-A-Wish organization promised an hour. No more no less." Natalie starts to fan girl which causes her heart rate monitor to go like crazy, causing Beatrice to come in here.

"Girl, you need to breathe. They are just boys! Teenage hormones.." Beatrice mumbles the last part as she exits the room. "Sis?" Natalie says as I go to sit down. "Yeah?" I ask walking over to her. "What if they think i'm weird and don't talk to me and just sit here until some magical timer goes off."

"I promise you that will not happen." I say as I brush back a few strands of her hair that had fallen into her face. Natalie was so relieved when she found out that the treatment she was on didn't cause her hair to fall out.

"Miss Evans?" A male nurse I hadn't seen before opens the door. "Yes?" I ask turning around. "Their here. In the elevator as we speak. You've apparently been instructed to meet them as they get out." The nurse turns and leaves. "Okay, be ready. Don't have a heart attack okay?" I say as I exit the room and walk over to the elevators.

The elevator opens and out walks an old guy with a cane. "Um... Are you One Diretion?" I ask the male. "Who?" The old guy asks me. "I.. Well I was told to meet One Direction after they got in this elevator. They were supposed to be getting out right when you did. Oh and there's supposed to be five of you..." I say, confusion written all over my face.

"You must be Allison. I'm sorry sir she was looking for us." I turn around and am met with the brown eyes of Liam Payne. "Oh.. I had the wrong elevator." I said, feeling the heat rise up in my cheeks. "So we noticed." The curly haired cheeky one, Harry says.

"Okay, before you meet my sister I have to explain a few things to you. Don't. Mention anything about her being sick. She will burst into tears. Trust me that is not something you want to see. Also, she may freak out a little and her heart monitor might go off like crazy. I assure you its normal, it happens every time someone mentions you. Oh, and please please please do not ignore her. I know she's sick, she knows she's sick. Please just treat her like anyone else. She's really scared you guys are going to think she's weird and just sit there."

We walked back to the room in silence, with the occasional boy ot two asking me a question. "This is it." I say as I go to open the door. "Natalie.. I'm back. Guess who I have with me!" I say basically bouncing into the room.

The boys walk in and Natalie tries to keep a calm and compose exposure but her heart monitor goes nuts, telling us otherwise. "Hi guys!" She says looking around at all of them in awe. "Hello, love." Zayn says taking my normal seat next to her. Her heart monitor starts going off like crazy as the boys sit in chairs around her bed.

"Oi! Mama how many times do I have to tell you to breathe! In the nose out the mouth! Don't make me send the boys out!" Beatrice says after she enters. Natalie's facial expression turns from amused at Beatrice to deer in the headlights as she processes Beatrice's threat. "We've got her well taken care of!" Louis says shooing Beatrice out of the room.

"Sorry.." Natalie mumbles as she looks down at her hands. "Awe she's blushing!" Niall says while poking Natalie's cheek, causing her to giggle and slap his hand away.