Chapter 3

*****Allison's POV*****

"Visiting hours are over." Beatrice says, peaking her head into the room for a minuite before leaving. "Bye guys! Thank you so mch for coming!" Natalie says, looking up at each of the guys in awe, I notice how her eyes linger on Niall a little longer than the others.

"Don't worry, love we'll see you tomorrow." Niall says smirking. "What? You guys are coming back! I thought this was a one time, forget who you are, kinda thing!" She says eyes and mouth wide.

"It was supposed to be." Zayn says with a grin on his face. "But little Nialler wants to take you to our interview tomorrow." Zayn ruffles Niall's hair which was in a perfect quiff. "Really?! Oh my gosh! Ally, please let me go!" Natalie looks over at me with pleading eyes.

"You can go.." I say with a half smile. "Oh, thank you so much!" Natalie says clapping her hands and bounding around in her hospital bed. "Don't thank me, thank Liam. I wasn't going to let you but he talked me into it." I admit, glancing at Liam for a second.

"Thank you both! What time do I need to be ready at? What should I wear? I won't have to talk to anyone right? Because when I get nervous I tend to ramble on and on and on. Isn't that a song? Oh well. But seriously I ne-"

"Okay! Thats enough sugar for you!" I say patting Natalie's head. "We'll be here at two to pick you up." Liam says. "I'll walk you guys out." I say as I follow them outside.

"I just wanted to say thank you.. For everything. You guys are so amazing. This is probably the best thing that's ever happened to her. I have to work tomorrow so I won't be there when you guys drop her off back here, so I just wanted to say thank you and goodbye now." I say as I hug each of them and thank them individually.

"Don't keep her out too long!" I say as they begin to walk away. I turn around to leave but am stopped as a hand grabs a hold if my elbow. "Hey, Allison?" Liam asks standing infront of me. "Yeah?" There's something in his eyes that sends shivers down my spine. His gaze on me was so strong, and his eyes had a hazy factor to them.

"I promise we'll take good care of her tomorrow. I can see the fear in your eyes. You've just gotta trust us with this. She's in good hands." Liam says looking me deep in the eyes, making sure I knew every word he said was true.

"I know she is.. But I have to worry. I'm her sister, and her Mom half the time. She's all I have I can't loose her. At least not yet." I say, my voice strained as I get the words out. "I think it's amazing that you do so much for her. But don't forget about yourself." Liam says sending me a half smile.

"I don't have anytime for me, Liam." I say returning his smile. "Goodbye." I say but am stopped from leaving again. "Wait! Here. In case you ever need anything. Just give me a call and i'll be there."

"Thanks Liam." I say giving him a quick a hug, and getting in the elevator. I look at the piece of paper he handed me and see its a number with his name written above it.

I'm texting him to let him know my number when I return to Natalie's room. "Hey kiddo." I say sitting next to her on her bed. "That was the best day of my life." She says looking up at me with a new sparkle in her eyes.

"I know. And you get to see them live tomorrow!" I say bouncing around with enthusiasm. "I know! Niall wants to bring me onstage when they sing so I can see better but I'm not sure I want to get murdered by envious directioners."

I start laughing and soon enough were both doubled over in laughter, talking about scenarios where directioners would hunt us down and kill us.

"Why would they want you? Your not going.." Natalie asks, with a smirk on her face. "Because.. I have Liam Payne's phone number." I say showing my phone to her. "Ooh! Can I set up his name? Please!" Natalie asks, holding out the 'please'.

"Alright, Alright. Keep it clean!" I say tossing my phone at her. She taps away then puts his number in her phone. "Oh my god. My sister got Liam Payne's number.." Natalie says, realization kicking in.

She hands me my phone and I can't help but laugh at the name she gave him. Husband Direction. "Please explain to me this whole Daddy and apparently Mommy direction!" I say, pleading her to let me in on their inside joke.

"That's their nick name for Liam. He's always making sure their being responsible and keeping them on track. He basically acts like their dad. So when you were being all mature and all, You seemed like the female version of him. And now that nickname will stick with you forever."

"Great." I say dragging out the 'great'. "Get some sleep Nat. You've got a big day tomorrow. Please be careful and be safe. I love you, ill see you after work. Text me if you need anything." We said our goodbyes and I left for the evening.

------The Next Day------