What happened to us? Ian and nina. nian.

it had been 1 month since Ian and I had broken up. as in we had a serious break up. we're back to shooting season 5 of the vampire diaries and know it will be hard. i know he wont want to see me. i wake up at around 7 am. i get a text from Kat telling me she will pick me up in 2 hours.

2 hours later i'm ready and the thought of ian makes me sad. he would have been the one walking in with me into set. gosh i feel so lonely.

kat and i walk into set, i say hi to paul and candice and then i see ian.

"hey" i say to him with a half smile. "hi" he says then gets back to a conversation with paul. whats that all about. i mean just a simple hi.

after reading through our lines Kat suggests to take some pictures to post on instagram for the fans. Ian stands on the other side from me and we post funny pictures. he has his arm around kat and im standing with paul. i wish his hand was on me.

oh gosh wait what was i thinking. i led him to break up with me.

flashback

"we need to talk" ian said to me. we were over at his apartment in front of the telly with blankets around us. "okaaaayyyy" i said like i wasn't bothered expecting it to be about something not serious. "Nina what do you think of marriage, i mean I'm nearly gonna be 40 in a few years and-". nina cut him off. she knew where he was going, this isn't the first time he had brought marriage up. "ian I'm still in my early 20's I'm too young, I've told you" nina said sharply

"i don't think you care. I've never been in such a long relationoship before. i love you nina"

"and i love you too. but you will still love me in a few years right? so why cant you wait for me?"

"but nina i have been... this is super unfair and it really hurts. you dont see the  importance in what im saying. i hate our fucking age gap myself, nina you know that" ian said without taking a breath.

nina sighed, "well dont try and put the blame on me ian."

"look nina i really dont think i can wait anymore, i think we need to take a break"

Ninas eyes filled up and left the apartment.

so guys what do you think? this is my first time writing a fan fic.

should i continue?