Chapter 8- 50 Shades Of ?

*1 week later*

Ian’s POV

Since the night at Julianne’s house things had started to calm down a little. I had made sure that Nina took her pills when she was meant to and Dr Jantly said that after a few weeks he would let us know if Nina needs surgery or not.

Its 2pm and Nina and I don’t need to go on set till 7pm today. We always decide to just relax before set. Nina walked in the living room with pancakes for us both.

She had this warm smile which I hadn’t seen in ages. “Here, they are really nice!” She handed me the tray and I bit into it. There was chocolate in the middle of it just had I liked it. “mmmm this is lovely!”

My phone started to ring, it’s my agent Jessica, and we didn’t get to carry on our conversation last week at Julianne’s house. I quickly went into our room to get some paper and a pen to write down some information my agent was giving me. After about a long 20 minute conversation Jessica was giving me information on how I might be able to get an audition for 50 Shades of Grey. WOW. I am so excited, this would be such a great opportunity. I can’t even believe they would want me to even audition for it,

I literally ran into the living room to give Nina the good news. “NINA!”. She smiled at me, eagerly wanting to know the good news. “Jessica my agent, she just called and said I could maybe get the chance to audition for 50 Shades of Grey!”

Nina looked a little shocked and not as excited as I thought she would be. “Oh wow!” She placed her hands on her laps then sat down on our red leather sofa.

“Aren’t you excited for me? I mean the rumours were true!” I was still standing up and Nina didn’t look up at me.

“Of course I am! But I just, I am happy for you. I just don’t know how comfortable I am with this.” Nina looked concerned and her face became very serious.

“What? What do you mean? His would be such a great opportunity to further my career”. I actually couldn’t believe what Nina was saying.

“Ian, that film is a sex film. Don’t you get it?” Nina’s voice now became more of a whisper, like she was afraid of what she may say would hurt me.

“Nina. Look. I really thought you would be happy for me” My voice started to raise a little, which only made Nina talk more.

Nina carried on, “You know, all these other celebrities flirt with you even though they know we are together. How do you think that makes me feel Ian?” Nina’s voice started to raise a little over mine, and she crossed her arms. She looked straight ahead.

Is she actually being serious here? “Are you kidding me? This is SO incredibly childish of you. People flirt with you too, you don’t see me getting jealous, you know why? Because I TRUST YOU NINA. Is that it? DO YOU NOT EVEN TRUST ME?!” My raise in voice, started to become shouting. I couldn’t help it at this point.

“What is this even about Ian? Is there something else you want to say?!” Nina’s voice remained calm, though I could tell she was bothered by me raising my voice.

“I’m trying to say I don’t think you trust me anymore” My voice became calmer again.

Nina stood up, and walked closer towards me. “You know Ian? I think you’re right. But I think you don’t even trust me anymore” a tear came rolling down her eye and with that she walked away from me.

For next chapter:

8 reviews (on comments) on this chapter giving me your honest opinion on this so far!