Chapter 3- All tears and joy

Chapter 3

Here it is! Please spread the word! I need more people who are reading so i can carry on i love writing this guys and i want to share it!

Wait what?! I thought to myself. Oh no. This can’t be happening, I look like a wreck. I tried moving as many tears away as possible. "Nina, can I come in?" Ian asked shyly. Nina was about to say yes when she bursted out crying again.

Ian’s POV

Oh no no no. She’s crying even more now. If were still together I wouldn’t have even knocked. We were so used to just doing everything together. I couldn’t stand her crying more. I opened the door and walked in. She was sitting on her stand up chair, she saw me and quickly tried to hide her tears with her hands.

I rushed up to her and wrapped my arms around her. We stayed like that for a good 4 minutes when she started to release and finally calm down. "Nina listen to me, please don’t cry." I whispered to her as I gently whipped her tears away. I had realised my top was getting a little damp.

Nina listened, "ok" was what she said and took a deep breath.

She looked so different, so upset here. I hadn’t seen this Nina in a very long time.

"Talk to me Nina”

“I know how things are now, but I want you to know I’m still me” I needed to know what was wrong.

“its us” She looked up. Of course, how could I have been so stupid? But wait?! She looked so happy and fine without me. I thought it was just me that was broke.

"Neens…”

“I made a mistake Ian, I’m sorry. I miss you” she said extremely slowly.

I slowly ran my hand through her soft straight Elena hair.

"I miss you too Nina, i miss you a lot. I never knew you felt like that too. I know, I. you. We can’t help what we feel" Ian said holding his head up.

"Ian. How could you say that? I miss you so much. There hasn’t been a day where I hadn’t thought about you. You broke up with me!" And with that Ian crouched down to her and gave her another hug.

"I thought you moved on... with Derek." Ian looked down at the floor and carried on, "you and Derek were all over the news. How could have moved on that fast?!"

Flashback:

*2 weeks after the breakup*

Julianne called Nina on her phone

N: hey

J: hey Nina, .are you feeling better? Wait Nina listen, I think you need to get out. How about you me and a couple of friends go out to a bar?

N: Jules I don’t know. I just want to be at home all day

J: aww common Neens. Ok how about we keep it small just me, you, my bro Derek and another one of my friends.

After Julianne persuaded Nina, she finally gave in.

The bar was actually good fun, I only had 1 drink and we finished up at around 2 am. We spoke about gossip girl and Derek was telling me about how his dancing is going. Derek seemed like fun, almost like a little brother to me. Julienne was like a sister to me, we had known each other for Avery long time now.

On our way out there was a huge crowd of paparazzi. Julianne and her friend Nancy got away but it was just me and Derek. I had my phone on me, I was just looking down. I hate being surrounded by elder men, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I couldn’t help but think how Ian always used to hold my hand and get me through the paparazzi. The paparazzi started taking pics of me and Derek together. It was all a bit too much for him and he made his way without me, then it was just me, alone. Luckily they soon went away when Derek had left.

Back:

"Ian, me and Derek had nothing going on. You know the paps they always want a story"

"Oh Nina I’m so stupid." Ian looked up at me then back down.

"No Ian, I know you want to get marr-"

Ian stopped me and said we should talk about marriage at one of our apartments.

"Ok. But I want you to know that love you Ian and it is you that I alway-" and with that Ian leaned in and put his lips on mine. I felt our tongues gently touch each other. I remember his good kisses. My hands went around his neck and his went on my waist. It felt automatic. This kiss was different, it felt so complete. He gently pushed me up against the wall. He stopped and whispered in my ear “I love you Nina”. He looked down at my lips and back up at my eyes. This time when he went for a kiss it was more rough, I licked hi top lip while he went down to kiss my neck. He looked up at me knowing how much I loved it when he did that. Such a tease I thought to myself and we both giggled. We carried on kissing on our way to the couch in my dressing room and slowly he-

Just then there was a sudden knock on the door. "Nina, Ian! We have a show remember?!"

Haha! So what do you guys think so far?!

Please, please, please!!!!!!!!! Comment and vote! The more comment and votes the faster I will upload!

Tweet me at @ultimatsurvival

So what will happen next? Good or bad things? hmm there will defo be a plot twist, I can assure you!