Chapter 7- What Just Happened?

Chapter 7- What just happened?

Ian’s POV

I don’t know what’s happening to her.

“NINA, NINA. NINA BABE CAN YOU HEAR ME?!”

I could barely talk and my voice got higher.

 “Derek go and get some water now”

I moved Nina so she was sitting up her eyes were closed but she was still breathing. I don’t know what happened to her.

We all came to Julianne’s house for a BBQ dinner and most of the guests have left. Derek asked Nina if she would like to go one of his dance trophies and then BAM, Nina fell to the ground. Luckily I caught her so her head didn’t go down first.

Derek came back with some cold water and he was sprinkling some of the water on Nina’s face. Nina’s eyes finally started to open slowly. She looked much zoned out.

“Nina, listen babe… are you ok?” I looked into her eyes but she started to cry immediately.

She started to shiver, “ahh ahh no no der- derek don’t. stop. Stop. Ian, where is Ian, Ian”

She started screaming for my name even more.

“babey I’m right here, I’m here. Neens.”  I stroked her soft hair as she rested on my lap.

Derek looked confused, “Why did – erm what did she just say?”

Why is it he always cares about himself?

 “Not now derek”, I gave him a glare.

Derek left the room.

Nina’s eyes opened once again, she looked better and after feeding her a few sips of water she sat up straight.

“What the hell just happened? I think I just had a dream or oh my god. IAN I just had a really bad. Ah Derek, no no. IAN. IAN. IM SORRY IT WASN’T MY FAULT. I tied- i- I tried to stop – stop him” Nina broke into a cry and she couldn’t stop.

“shhhhhhh I got you. I got you now.”  She must have had a really bad visual experience.

I slowly rocked her side to side until she fell asleep.

Derek came in the room again for some water. “I think the doctor will be here soon”

I nodded in appreciation.

“And you are sure you called mine and Nina’s doctor? Dr Janty knows how to be private so this doesn’t get out”

Derek nodded.

“Thanks man”

Doctor Janty had arrived and did a few small tests on Nina. By now all the guests had left and Julianne was sitting anxiously next to Derek.

After what seemed like the longest 20 minutes of my life. Dr Janty asked if he could talk to me privately and Derek and Julianne left the room.

Dr Jantly lowed his glasses and squinted his eyes to look at the notes he was taking while he was testing Nina.

Nina was now sleeping again on the sofa.

“Well it seems like this is a surprise for you?”

Wait what? What is he saying? Of course this is a surprise to me. My girlfriend just fell to the floor.

“Yes. Of course it is? What’s going on here?

Dr Janty further explained, “Ian it seems like Nina hasn’t explained all the side effects to the disease she has: Meoto”

“Why wouldn’t she tell me?”

“Well Ian that is something you are going to have to ask her. But please insure she takes these pills once a week. And everything should be fine apart from a few pains once a month”

I nodded.

Hey guys. I want to say sorry for updating this so late. I promise my next update will be fast and long!

I was wondering if you could do me a favour? To tweet this on twitter with a link. It would mean so so so much to me.

Also, Happy New Year!

What are your new year’s resolutions? Mine are to go to the gym twice a week and to put 100% into everything I do! (Including this fanfic!)