Thirteen

-Sana-

The police have gotten no leads. This is ridiculous! Aren't they supposed to know what to do in situations like these? Well, we don't get a lot of crime. But still. They were trained for things like this, right?

As I entered the TWICE dorm, grumbling to myself about the dumb police and their lack of brains, Somi was walking towards me. She gave me a huge smile, before it dropped at the look on my face of pure annoyance. 

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"They still have no leads on the case. This is becoming ridiculous! The murderer could be all the way across the world by now in Mexico, or whatever, and we can't do anything about it!"

I sighed as I slipped off my shoes and headed to the couch, Somi right behind me. I plopped down and put Tzuyu's ashes on the table, and she sat down beside me. "I'm sure we could solve the case before them."

"Then why don't we?" Somi suggested.

I gave her an are you serious? look. "What?"

"Why don't we solve the case instead?" Somi explained. "I mean, we know a lot of things already, like how she...died and all. I even think about it on my own. Somebody must have a motive to do this. They might either hate TWICE, or just Tzuyu."

"But who would hate Tzuyu? She wouldn't hurt a fly," I frowned.

"I'm not sure yet. But I know one thing, and that is the person who's done it wasn't very careful."

"How?" 

"I went in Tzuyu's part of the room, and found the bottle of pills under the bed. It was prescription pills."

Prescription pills? That meant they belonged to somebody. And they had a name on it.

"Really? Wherewherewhere?" I quickly questioned.

I got so excited at this new lead. I didn't think we could actually crack the case, but here Somi was, doing more than the police. Maybe if our luck doesn't run out, we actually can solve the case and it'll give us out piece of mind back. And maybe, just maybe, TWICE could be somewhat back to normal.

Somi handed me the bottle. She was right. The perpetrator wasn't very careful. The name and address was still on the bottle. We were dealing with an idiot I'm sure.

"This is perfect, Somi-ah! You're amazing!"

I gave her a big hug and stared at the pill bottle happily. "When will we tell the rest of TWICE?" I asked.

"Should we?"

"Well, maybe they've been acting this way because of Tzuyu-ah's death. And if we bring the criminal to justice, they'll be back to normal again. Right?"

Somi shrugged. "That sounds pretty accurate. But lets hold off on telling everybody else until we find who's guilty of it all."

"Hold off on telling everybody what?"

Somi and I froze in our spots on the couch. Crap! I forgot about everybody still being here!

I slowly turned around, hoping it wasn't Jungyeon, because I'm sure she wouldn't have believed us anyways. It was only Nayeon. But still, none of the members could find out.

"What's the pill bottle for?" She asked, approaching us from behind the couch.

Somi and I looked down at the bottle in my hand. It would be pretty useless to hide it now, since Nayeon saw it. I glanced at Somi, who looked at Nayeon and slowly nodded towards me. I guess she thinks Nayeon would be able to handle the truth, since she's the oldest in the group.