44.0 - as you are

"I know I haven't loved you the way you deserve, Angel. But I intend to make it up to you..." he sighs, as if he can't express it enough. He continues to rub his thumb up and down my throat and I open my eyes just as he begins to speak again.

Hours had passed since we got home. All I could do was watch him and contemplate how beautiful he was. Broken. I loved him, though, a little too much. I wasn't completely sure I wasn't dreaming due to the fact that it all seemed too good to be true. His words made me nervous and I blushed a deep crimson when I felt him touch me.

"By touching you. Tasting you. Making love to you, for hours on end. I would make you come over and over again. With my fingers. With my mouth. You would come so hard, you would start begging for me to be inside of you."

I'm on fire. My entire body lighting up with every one of his whispered, heated testaments. My pussy is drenched, I can feel the wetness seeping out of me with each word from his lips doing absolutely nothing to quench the blaze igniting inside of me. I'm so wrapped up in the feel of it all that I almost don't even register the sound of my heavy breathes in my own ears. He just keeps talking, his words pouring out of his mouth like liquified gold.

"And I would give you exactly what you wanted, nice and slow until you come again. So wet and tight around me..."

"Oh, god." I half sob, half moan.

"Let me, Angel. Let me make love to you..."

I tighten my grip on his shirt, and feel him hold on tighter to my hips. How my knees haven't given out on me, I don't know. But I find myself giving him the answer we both know is the truth. No matter what happens, even if him being like this doesn't last long and he goes back to his malicious ways... I want him this way. I want this Zayn. This, is my Zayn.

"Yes,"

He crashes his lips on mine, not wasting a second. My tongue meets his readily, and we move them together, our lips moving in a desperate tangle of greediness. Both him and I trying to go deeper, taste more, give more like we have never done before.

He tastes just as I remember, better, if possible. A whimper escapes from me and he brings a hand to the back of my head, fisting my hair there and bringing me in closer. I am panting through my nose just as heavily as he is until Zayn eases off. Withdrawing, just barely as he moves us in the direction that I am sure is towards the bed. I feel when my calves hit the mattress and release myself from his embrace, slumping back onto the bed.

I open my eyes and watch him strip himself of his shirt, his beautifully bronzed, toned chest greeting me immediately. Eager, I sit up and run my hands along his smooth skin, touching him, feeling him until finally pulling him back down to me.

Zayn pushes himself onto me, sinking me into the mattress, his body molding into mine. My legs spread open like wings, hips straining towards his, wanting some form of friction. I feel his erection push into me, electrifying me as he pushes against my throbbing clit. The action send a bolt of pleasure straight through me, and I break the kiss, throwing my head back.

"Oh, god," I moan, not being able to resist the urge to rub myself against him, eager to gain more friction. He groans, thrusting and grinding. His mouth comes down to latch onto my neck and I let out another moan. "Zayn,"

His bottom teeth scrape at my neck and drag up to the flesh under my jaw, a throaty growl of approval coming from him. He presses his hips harder, longer, one of his hands grip my hip hard enough that I know a bruise will form. But I can't find myself feeling the slightest pain, or caring, for the matter. His name escapes my lips again and he lifts himself with a satisfied hum in response, sitting back to spread my thighs before him.