fallen;

[RILEY]

Monday, October 23rd.

When I got home from topanga's I fell back on my bed. I got a call from Zay but I declined it. Soon I checked the voicemail.

"Hey Riley, don't feel bad about doing that to Lucas he was being a jerk and Farkle will be pissed at him when he finds out. bye." The message blared in my ear. I didn't even feel bad to be honest.

Farkle: hello?

I didn't know if I should respond or just leave him on read. I decided to wait a minute before answering.

Riley: hey...

I waited patiently.

Farkle: we didn't talk that much today. . .

Riley: yeah.

Farkle: u mad at me?

Riley: no, not you.

I locked my phone and closed my eyes feeling nothing.

Farkle: anybody I need to take care of? 👊🏼💥

Riley: no.

Farkle: you seem upset, or angry. I hope it's not my fault and if it is I'm sorry and I wish I could've been with you today. I'm going to leave you alone so I don't bother you anymore. <3

I sighed and locked my phone and set it on my bedside table.

"Riley get off your phone and come play Clue with us!" My mom said while setting down the game box. I groaned and ignored what they said. I continued to go through my Instagram feed. "Riles!"

I kept scrolling until I saw one of the most popular boys in school... Farkle Minkus. He posted a picture of him with his girlfriend Isadora. The caption was: "my baby and my best friend."

I smiled at the photo... he looked very attractive.

My phone was snatched out of my hands. I looked up to see my mom holding my phone and putting it in her pocket. "Game night, come on."

"Alright fine."

• • • •
Riley's Outfit:

• • • •Riley's Outfit:

Tuesday, October 24th.

The first thing I did when I entered school was find Lucas. Sleeping on what I did to him made me feel awful. I spotted him at his locker so I ran over and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and I smiled. "Hey Riley, I actually wanted to talk to you!"

"Lucas, I'm sorry." The apologetic words spilled out of my mouth. He sighed.

"I'm actually really sorry, I was being a jerk. I should've never teased you like that." He said and I nodded. He opened his arms for a hug. I walked closer and hugged him.

Once out apologies were said, Farkle and Maya walked over. Maya grabbed Lucas's hand and pulled him away. I turned to face farkle.

"hey." I quietly said. He half smiled and looked in my brown eyes.

"Hi." He exhaled. We had homeroom science together so we walked to class. We took our seats and the teacher assigned us to test some chemical reactions.

I didn't talk to Farkle because I just felt a little awkward for some reason. We were supposed to be partners but It wasn't working too well. "Riley are you gonna talk to me?" Farkle asked and I shrugged and took a drop of some random chemical and dropped it in with another. "What did I do?"

"usted no ha estado hablando conmigo ahora yo estoy devolviendo el favor" I spoke my Spanish because I knew he couldn't understand it. I actually said: you have not been talking to me so I am returning the favour.

"Riley you know I don't understand you when you speak Spanish." He mumbled and I sighed and put in another drop of chemicals. "What did I do to yo-" Farkle began to say and my chemicals reacted. It exploded all over me. I had green goop all over me. I took off my lab coat and goggles.

Everyone let out a good laugh, except Farkle and I. I stood up and walked out of the class. I could hear Farkles foot steps following behind me. I quickly ran to the girls locker room that was currently unoccupied.

"Riley!" Farkle called and came into the locker room. I didn't say anything about him being in the GIRLS locker room.

"What Farkle..." I sighed and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"what did I do?" He sighed.

You made me fall for you.