Chapter 3

"Domino's POV"

I gently put him down outside the front door, I unlock the door and opened it. I slowly lifted him into my arms again. I walked inside and kicked the door shut. Right now, I was thankful for the door that it locks after you shut it.

I carried him into my bedroom and placed him on the bed. It looked like I was going to sleep on the floor to night.

I slowly pulled off his shoes, socks, shirt and pants. And then I saw it, all his scars. I got angry, not just angry but really angry, I never felt that way before. Who could hurt my baby, if just I knew before I would have broken up with Colin and taken care of Brandon long time ago. Damn my baby. My poor baby.

I slowly pulled the covers over him. I walked out of the room and went downstairs.

I called my boss. It rang a couple times. Before I heard a deep voice answer.

"Hello?" said a deep voice at the other side of the phone.

"Hello Boss." I answered.

"Domino" he knew it was me I was the only one who talked to him like that, he was like a dad for me so I talked liked that to him. And he would do the same.

"Yes, sir, I'm going to take tomorrow off, something came up and I need to take care of it."

"Is everything alright Domino?" he asked with his fatherly caring voice.

"Yes, sir. I just found someone. You remember the guy I told you about?" I told him about everything. He was the one who helped me into the BDSM lifestyle. He was a dominant and owned a BDSM club. I worked at his club and a firma he also owned.

"Yes I remember, what about him?" he asked.

"He's in my bed, he fell on the streets, I'm going to take care of him."

"You think you're ready for it?" he knew me better than I knew myself.

"He needs me. I have to be ready."

"Okay, if you need help I'm only one call away."

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, take as much time off you need, okay? just make sure the boy will be okay."

"Yes sir, will do my best."

"Okay, bye then, sleep well."

"Sweet Dreams"

"You too Domino."

He ended the call after that. I took a blanket and a pillow and laid on the couch instead of the floor. I slowly fell asleep while thinking about Brandon.

"Bandon's POV"

God my head hurt so bad. Ugh please could I just go back to sleep. Mmm this blanket is so comfortable. Wait what I never slept with a blanket. I didn't have a blanket. I should open my eyes, but damn I was so damn tired. Ugh I was too lazy to open them. This bed was so much calling for me, and this smell made me feel safe. WAIT WHAT!!

I jumped out of bed and landed on my butt. Shit that hurt.

I looked around where on earth was I? Why couldn't I remember anything?

All I remembered was falling and then everything turned black. Oh please god don't let me be in a creepy's house.

I saw a door and ran for it. I grabbed the doorknock and turned it. I pulled the door opened only to see a bathroom. Perfect place to hide. I went inside and locked the door behind me. I leaned my back against the door and slide down the door to the floor. I tried my best to catch my breath.

I sat there in ten minutes maybe more. I heard footsteps. I held my breath.

Soon the footsteps began to run.

"Brandon, Brandon."

I knew that voice, though I only heard it a few times. Domino.

"Where am I?"

"Damnit Brandon, you got me worried there."

"You idiot, where am I? Fucking answer my question."

"First don't swear at me, second you're at my home."

"S-sorry, why am I here?" I felt the need to apologize to him. Even when it's him who should apologize. He kidnaped me!

"I saw you fall last night so I took you here, I can't let you live on the streets anymore Brandon it's not good for you."

"W-why do you care?" I just couldn't understand it. Why would he care about me? I didn't think he even remembered me. Nobody cared about me. Not even me parents so why should he. He was just a fake bastard. Damn I was so much going to kick his balls.

"I... um I don't know I just feel like I have to, it's a long story and I'll tell you everything if you'll just come out." Somehow, I believed him.

I stood up and slowly opened the door. I saw him standing there with caring eyes. And I fell in love all over again. Maybe he did care about me. But why?

--------------------------------------------------

Remember I still want to hear your thoughts on the story so don't forget to comment. You would also make me really happy if you gave it a vote. Thank you!

Ps. remember you matter