Chapter 5

"Domino's POV"

I woke up to the feeling of someone staring at me. I knew exactly who it was. He was checking me out, well maybe it was my cute face I had when I was sleeping. My sister once told me when she slept over at my house that my sleeping face was soooo cute.
I pulled him closer into me, playing that I still was asleep. I slowly opened my eyes and took a peck at him. He saw me open my eyes, and he shut his eyes fast trying to play that he still was asleep. I played along.

I moved the hair from his face to behind his ear. I slid my hands through his hair and gently kissed his forehead.

He shot his eyes open and looked confused at me. Then he looked down at how closely we were laying. He turned red and hided his face into my chest. I let out a soft laugh and slid my hand through his hair again. He relaxed a bit. Nice to know my touch could do that to him. I wouldn't push it. He needed to feel safe and not used around me.

"Brandon?" I called out.

He slowly looked up at me. The blush was still on his face damn so cute. I smiled at him.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, he just nodded his head.

"Okay, so I'm going to find some of my smallest shirts in my closet for you to wear and we will go out and shop later today. But first breakfast. Get dressed or take a shower if you want while I make breakfast."

I kissed his forehead again and he blushed even more. I went to my closet and found the smallest a t-shirt and a tight black pair of skinny jeans, they were way to tight on me. I gave it to him he smiled and said a low "Thank you." So sweet.

I took a t-shirt and dark blue skinny jeans and put them on, I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't care. He could watch me as much as he wanted.

I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. What could I make him? I heard my stomach growl, ugh why did my stomach always growl when I thought about food. Mhm what did my stomach want? Pancakes and bacon. Of cos eggs too.

I started stirred the pancake mix together. One by one I put it on the frying pan. I was in my own thought when I felt a couple small hands move around my waist. I smiled knowing who it was. I turned my head to look at him. He had his eyes closed. His head was against my back. I could see his black hair was wet. It was messy from him drying his hair with a towel "So cute." I whispered. I focused on the food again.

"Brandon, do you mind taking two plates?" I asked him with a soft loving voice.

He let go of my waist and looked around. I pointed to where the plates were. He went to get them. Then took two plates and gave them to me. I put the food on the plates. I carried them to the table and he followed me like a lost puppy.

"Here Love take a seat." He blushed at the nickname I gave him and sat down. I sat down in front of him. We eat in silence. But it was a comfortable silence so it wasn't that bad.

"Brandon's POV"

When we finished eating food, I looked at the plates. I felt bad, he had already done so much for me at least I could take care of the plates, right? I fast took his plate before he could stand up. He looked confused up at me. I just took the plates and carried them to the sink and put them down. Hmm, where had he put the..

"Hey Brandon, just put them in the dishes washer." I blushed, of cos he had a dishes washer. I nodded and put the plates in the washer.

I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "You're so cute." He said. I blushed as always. I felt so comfortable with his strong arms wrapped around me. I would let him hold me forever. I closed my eyes and leaned my back against his strong and firm chest.