Chapter 4

"Brandon's POV"

I wanted to hug him so bad, but I couldn't. I wanted so bad to be his, but I wasn't.

I looked him up and down. Ugh he was even sexier up close. And his messy morning hair made me want to slide my hands through his hair. He was hell of a handsome man.

"Brandon, you okay? You look like you seen a ghost." Damn his morning voice made me weak in my knees. No no I needed to stop thinking like that.

"I-I'm fine."

"You sure?" he touched my forehead while his eyes changed. I couldn't see what kind of emotion there was in his eyes, I never been good at reading eyes. But all I know was that his hand against my forehead made me relax. He could touch me if he wanted.

I slowly leaned into his touch and closed my eyes.

"Brandon, you have a fever." I opened my eyes and looked into his. I felt all weak in my knees and was about to fall but he catches me. He slowly lifted me up in bridal style.

"Brandon, you need to relax, just stay in bed, and if you don't want to be here then I'll let you leave when you're okay to leaving."

'I don't ever want to leave your warm arms please hold me in your arm forever' I snuggled into him.

"I-I..." I didn't know what to say. I couldn't just tell him how I felt but damn I wanted to be his so bad.

"No, Brandon don't talk it's fine." He gave me a soft smile.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes. Why do I feel so safe in his arms? Why is he so sweet to me? Why do I just want to be with him?
The warm from his arms took over and I slowly fell asleep. I could feel him put me back in bed again. He was about to leave. No, he couldn't leave me. I didn't want to be alone. Not anymore. Not when I had him.

I fast grabbed around his wrist "P-please." I looked into his eyes.

"What do you want Brandon, tell me and I'll do it." He looked so serious. All I wanted was for him to stay with me. Warm me up.

"P-please stay." I moved farther into the bed so there was more space for him to lay. He kept looking at me as if I was crazy. What was he looking at? I looked down myself and saw my nightmare. My scares. Why didn't I have a shirt on? I took the blanket fast and covered my body. I looked up at him with fear in my eyes.

"Domino's POV"

I saw them again. My baby's scars.
He looked up at me with fears in his eyes. Fear that I would hurt him. But I would never hurt him sadly he didn't know that yet.

"Brandon, I'll never hurt you I promise you. I'm a man who stands by his promises."

He started crying and I hugged him into me and laid down in bed with him. He placed his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I slowly wrapped my arms around his small waist and slowly pulled him closer into me. I slowly fell asleep. I never felt so relaxing with someone not even Colin. I really didn't believe I was together with him for so long.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'll tell you untill you do it because I still wanna know your thoughts on the book. SO please do as I say and comment on this chapter. Dont forget to vote too.

Ps. remember you matter