Epilogue

{25 years later}

"And that's our story." I smile.

Damon then wraps his hand around mine.

"Wow. That's so romantic." Sarah, Ellie's daughter says.

"Grandpa, are you still that romantic?" Hellen, Lillan's daughter asks.

"No I'm not." Damon says.

"Oh come on, he's joking. He's still as romantic as ever." I smile and snuggle in closer.

"Grandpa, could you teach me how to get the ladies?" Arthur, Miranda's son asks.

"Shut up, Arthur." His cousins tell him.

"Well, come on. Time for bed. This sleepover isn't just for talking." I say, getting up.

"Goodnight." They all chant, getting into their beds.

"Goodnight." I say as I kiss each of them on their cheek.

"Goodnight." Damon says and we head to our bedroom.

"I love you so much." I say, hugging him.

"I love you more." He says and kisses my temple.

We stand like that for a few minutes before he pulls away. He then takes out something and goes to the CD player.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Something I wanna do with you." He says.

I then start to hear a guitar play. He hold my hand and pulls me closer before placing his other hand on my lower back. I smile as I place it on his bicep and we start dancing to our song. The song that I composed just got and about us. He pulls me closer and I lay my head on his chest.

The last 25 years were amazing. After we got married, Damon and did so many things, it's amazing. Firstly, our honeymoon was in Italy. Stefan babysat Ellie while we were there. Then, every year, we go somewhere new. Just Damon and I together. Our plan is to travel the world maybe even multiple times. He's taken me to so many surprise places and dates, I lost count. I find myself falling in love with him over and over again each day.

We also have a huge family. Well... Not so huge. We have Ellie. She's 28 now. Then Lillian and Miranda, twins whom we agreed to call after our mothers. They're 24. Then Flynn. He's an exact replica of Damon. He's 22 and it's hard to tell them apart. Then Taylor. He's 18. Dove. She's 14 and she reminds me of myself in her age. Damon says that she's an exact replica of me, but I just think that we look alike. And lastly Tristan. He's 10. That's only our kids!

Ellie has two. Sarah, 6, and James, 3. Lillian has only Hellen, 4, but she's currently pregnant with another girl. Miranda has only Arthur, 8. She got pregnant when she was 16 and she's a single mother till now. Flynn just got married a couple of weeks ago and he's currently on his honeymoon in Paris. Taylor has a beautiful girlfriend who just happens to be Bonnie and Jeremy's daughter. Dove...well...she just came out to us a few weeks back and she's currently crushing on a girl in her class. Damon and I had a bit of an argument, but we both support her. Lastly, Tristan is in love with superman. Just like any other boy his age. Superheroes and stuff.

I love my family so much and I can't bear to lose anyone. As for my friends... It's kind of a similar story.

Caroline now has two daughters and two sons. A year after our wedding, she told me that she had Klaus turn her. She was happy as a vampire and she still is. Elizabeth is married and has two twin girls. Kristina, her other daughter, is getting married later this year. Paul, her older son, got married but still has no kids. Finally, Andrew, the youngest, is now a freshman in college and is single.