Jewel Hilton

Name: Jewel Hilton
Age: 14, almost 15
Gender: female
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: she has shoulder-length light blonde hair that is tucked into a neat, single braid. Her eyes are a piercing, lovely, light blue, and her skin is light and fair with a small beauty mark just below her right eye. She's tall and slim with long limbs. She has a fit figure.
Personality:she kind, nice, and gentle. She plays the piano, and she could never watch any person die. She tries not to judge any one, and is very calm. She doesn't get angry easily, but she can get hurt emotionally quickly. She's patient, and will tend not to show any upset emotions on the outside. She's not a very open person, but she tries to get to know anyone she meets. She's smart and easy going, but she can be sensitive if anything is going wrong and she can't see the bright side of things.
AWOL/going to be unwound/ Tithe: she is currently going to be unwound.
Cause of parents unwinding her: her Mother and Father are recently divorced, and both wanted custody over her, however, neither parent wanted to go to court for a custody battle. So to avoid this, they both agreed to unwind her.
Skills: she's good at playing a piano, and she can keep her temper under control and be very easy going. She also is good at looking at bright side of things.
Likes: flowers, everyone, the day, the sunset and sunrise. She loves having fun and playing the piano.
Dislikes: the night, the darkness. She absolutely loathes people who bully others, but she tries not to hate. She dislikes bugs and mud, and people who are overall too stubborn to deal with.
Backstory: her parents marriage crumbled, and they got divorced, but both wanted custody over her. But being so stubborn, neither parent would give her fully to the other parent so they both decided to unwind her. Before that, Jewel had wanted to pursue her piano skills, and make them better, thinking of making a career out of it when she was older.
Crush: Christopher
Gf/bf: none/ open 
Other:none