Mickey Besit

Name: Mickey Besit
Age: 15
Gender: female
Sexuality: bi-sexual
Appearance: light, strawberry blonde hair, that is complimented by her dark brown eyes. Her face is littered with small freckles, that only surround her cheek bones and her slightly upturned nose. Her figure is tall, but not that tall. Her body is slim, but has an attractive build.
Personality: she's quiet and calm, and sometimes shy. But looks can be deceiving, as she can be rude, stubborn, and sometimes plain. She can be untrusting and she doesn't trust people easily.
AWOL/going to be unwound/ Tithe: AWOL
Cause of parents unwinding you: her mother and father both became drinkers and drug addicts when they lost two of their other sons, whom were 16 and 10 at the time, when they both died in a fatal car crash on a bridge. Seeing their daughter had only brought back memories of their sons, but soon, Mickey's grades began decreasing as she went into depression after her brother's death and parents inappropriate behaviour. Soon she figured out her parents had signed her for being unwound when the two had left the slip on the table, which had been buried underneath many other work papers. But Mickey had found it when she had been looking for her school project.
Skills: she can ignore people easily, and hid her emotions well from other people.
Likes: the sunset, being alone, water, swimming in particular. She likes art, usually drawing in her bedroom when her depression kicked in. She has a soft spot for babies, and nice adults, because she never had any nice parents.
Dislikes: she hates seeing homeless people, or people in need, but she mostly hates people who try to take advantage of her or think of her as weak, in which she tends to avoid people who look like they would to that. She hates seafood, and won't eat it unless necessary. She hates how she can sound pathetic sometimes, and  isn't good at lying unless she's looking away from the person.
Crush:none
Gf/bf: open/none
Backstory: her mother and father both became drinkers and drug addicts when they lost two of their other sons, whom were 16 and 10 at the time, when they both died in a fatal car crash on a bridge. Seeing their daughter had only brought back memories of their sons, but soon, Mickey's grades began decreasing as she went into depression after her brother's death and parents inappropriate behaviour. Soon, when her mother died of a drug overdose, her father started to straighten out, marrying another women, whom became her step mom, who did not agree to Mickey's unwind order, but it was too late to stop it.
Other: none