OS: Sunday Mornings

Your PoV
In some part of my conscious, I hear the screen door open and the metal one shut behind it. The Tv's on, Piccolo must've changed it, as the volume is now lowered. I feel warmth against my body, his arms holding me tightly, his breath, slow and steady, but strong, warm against my skin.

I move closer to him, and he holds me tighter. I smile.

Wait. Who opened the door...?

I open an eye to the summer light, filitering in the window, to find Krillin, standing before us, camera in hand.

"These'll look great on the fridge, (nickname)," he says as I nudge Piccolo awake.

"No they won't!" I say, moving to get up from the couch.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" Piccolo asks sleepily, pulling me back into him. I can't help but smile.

"Krillin's here."
"So?"
"He's right in front of us."
"So?"
"He's got a camera."
"He's gonna show everyone."
"So? I don't care, I love you."

Inside, I'm mentally gushing. "HOLY CALZONE! PICCOLO SAID 'IT'!!!"

I just smile on the outside, believing he meant those words, and didn't just say them because he's so tired, he has no idea what he's saying.

Krillin gasps, smiling ear to ear. "Piccolo, you dog! Finally got a girlfriend! Forget the fridge, I'll have Bulma scrapbook this baby!"

"Piccolo, you know if he shows anyone those, Vegeta will find out. Then what?"

"Yeah, he'll flip," Krillin interjects.

"Doesn't bother me. I can make my own descisions. You're the princess of Saiyans. He can't exactly control you."

"I'm not worried about that. You know what he's like. He's going to try to make this hard for us."

He snorts. "Don't worry about that. I'll punch him in the teeth."

"Awww! You're so sweet!"

"I know." he tightens his grip around my waist. "You can leave now, Krillin."

Krillin leaves, presumably out to the barn.

"Never thought he'd leave," Piccolo mutters. "I'm tried."

I smile as he kisses my cheek, and we fall back asleep.