Chapter 11: 5 minutes

Lucy's POV

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Juvia frantically repeated into the phone.

"I'm going, I'm going. I'll be there in five minutes." I replied as I hopped inside my dark car and placed my phone beside me.

"You said that twenty minutes ago!" She whined, "I won't be there early and I'll have to take long to find Gray in the crowd."

"I'm on my way, don't worry."

"You better."

xXx

I pulled into Natsu's entrance of his mansion, and noticed the many cars already parked along the way. Just as I was about to turn off the car, my favorite song started playing on the radio. "The struggle." I muttered, before mentally crying as I locked the car and walked along with Juvia inside.

"Do I look good? Perfect? Okay?" Juvia asked.

"Don't worry! You look really pretty!" I swooned over Juvia's frilly over the shoulder pastel blue dress.

"You too! You're so going to turn Natsu on. NOW LET GO!" She yanked my arm and dragged me inside.

"You act like I'm antisocial mom." I laughed.

"You kind of are, so it's my duty to help you out!"

"Lucy?" I turned to face Sting.

"H-Hey Sting! I didn't expect to see you here?"

He grinned and greeted Juvia, "Yeah well, me neither. Natsu just randomly decided to invite me, I guess?" He laughed.

"It was nice meeting you, Juvia." He smiled, "I'll see you both later inside." He waved and walked off with some of his other friends.

"I suddenly ship you with him." Juvia chuckled.

"You both made it!" Gray welcomed us as we entered through the already open doors. Inside were many other people crowded together dancing and talking. There was candy and soda everywhere on the floor.

"Of course we did!" Juvia smiled and clung onto his arms.

"Hey Lucy?" Gray spoke, "Natsu's upstairs, he was calling for you." 

"Really? For what-," Before I could finish my sentence, they were dragged away by a crowd, leaving me standing there alone. I huffed and wandered upstairs hoping to find Natsu's room.

I didn't have to do much searching around, since his room had many colorful neon letters pointing to his door and a small sign next to it said "The King's Room". It could have been Igneel's, but he's too serious and wouldn't do that.

I didn't even think of knocking, and simply walked in. Inside revealed Natsu who appeared to have just come out of the shower. His damp salmon locks were pinned to the side by some hair clips, and he only had a pair of black joggers on. He quickly turned around in surprise and smirked as he noticed me by the entrance.

"Were you that excited to see me?" His taunting voice echoed through his vast white room. The walls were bright, and all the windows were open.

"You wish." I crossed my arms and looked to the side to avoid looking at his undressed self, "Gray said that you asked for me."

"I'm beating him up later then. You can look at me now, I have my shirt on." I turned, but he was still shirtless, "Gotcha!" He laughed.

I felt blood rush to my face, but tried keeping a serious face despite that. "Where's Mr.Dragneel?" I asked, suddenly realizing that I hadn't seen him since I walked in.