Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Derek's POV*

After dinner, the pack decided to go out and celebrate, leaving just me and Stiles in the house. Sheriff decided to go back to his house and actually get a good nights sleep, and he offered to babysit Bella so Scott and Allison wouldn't have to worry about her and Stiles and I could have a nice night to ourselves.

I grabbed my glasses and made myself comfortable in bed reading one of the newer stories my company was thinking about publishing when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
The door slowly opened to reveal Stiles standing in the doorway holding a bottle of red wine and a carton of strawberries.

"In the mood to celebrate, sourwolf?" Stiles said in a sultry voice, arousal dripping off of every word.

"Oh Stiles, everybody knows that fruit is for white wine," I said, trying to focus on the story at hand but easily getting distracted by his intoxicating smell. He walked over to the bed and climbed onto it, straddling his legs on either side of mine and resting himself on my thighs. He was making this harder and harder in more ways than one.

"Sorry, der, I'll try to remember next time," he kept that same sultry voice as he set the wine and berries on the night stand. I tried to keep my eyes on the paper, but Stiles grabbed the top of the story and slowly pulled it out of my hands, setting it on the nightstand, as well. I crossed my arms and looked up at him, trying to look tough, maybe even slightly flexing. Stiles smirked and ran his hands up my arms and shoulders, watching his own hands the whole time. His hands reached my neck and he wrapped them around it, rubbing his thumbs up and down. His eyes flicked up to mine and I felt a wave of attraction. I could feel my heat burning inside me, and I tried so hard to control it, but Stiles was making it nearly unbearable. He leaned in, putting his lips right up to my ear.

"I'll go grab the white wine," he whispered. He quickly removed his hands and slid off my lap, grabbing the bottle of wine and swaying his hips as he walked out of the bedroom door, humming effortlessly as he went down the stairs. I sighed and threw my head back, trying to get my breathing back under control.

This boy does things to me that I can't even explain. He makes me love with the passion of a priest on Easter Sunday. He makes me more angry than a millennial choosing between Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. He makes me more happy than a teenage girl getting the concert ticket of her dreams. He makes me more upset than a disappointed parent finding weed in their child's room. He makes me feel everything, the good and the bad, and it drives me insane but I would be even more insane without it.

I got up off the bed and walked to the dresser trying to find something to wear to bed. I had to be quick because if I saw Stiles again, who knows what would happen. I pulled off my shirt and reached for my belt buckle when I heard familiar humming and footsteps up the stairs. I sighed and rubbed my face in my hands as I stayed facing the dresser, my back to the door.

"Is this better?" I heard Stiles say, and I couldn't help but to turn around and look. The now shirtless Stiles was holding a bottle of white wine with his head tilted to the side. He was also now wearing sweatpants, and very obviously not wearing underwear underneath. My eyes trailed from his wide eyes to his perfect lips to his toned shoulders to his lightly defined abs, down his happy trail and stopping at the hem of his sweatpants.

I gulped and looked back at his face, his mouth now curved into a smirk. He knew exactly what he was doing to me, and I wasn't gonna let him get away with this that easy. He walked over to the nightstand and placed the wine down. I quickly went up behind him and placed my hand on his shoulders, pressing my entire body against his. I ran my hands down his arms, placed them on his hips and pulled him closer, if you would even consider that possible. I brought my lips down to his shoulder and started slowly kissing, trailing my lips up until I reached just below his ear.