Chapter 3: Interaction

Taro's pov:

Ah, the weekend. Normally I would finish all my homework now and go wander around town with Osana afterward, but all I can think about now is how I won't be able to see my lovely Ayano. (She said call her Aishi to her face but she didn't say anything about internally. ) My sister noticed my distress and gave me a small poke.

"Is something wrong big brother? " she asked.  " No, I just uh- miss school. "I responded. Her eyes widened, " I thought that only nerds and that emo kid wanted to go to school!"   "Shin isn't emo, and who told you that?" I asked. She looked down. "Osana," she replied.  I sighed. I will never understand Osana's issues with people who aren't her childhood freinds. " Well Osana's wrong. People can like school and not be considered a nerd. " she smiled and continued eating her bowl of rice. Speaking of rice, I didn't see our mom's or dad's bowls on the table.

"Where's mom?" I asked. "She and daddy had work earlier today so they left a note on the fridge. I know you don't go in the fridge though so I taped it on your laptop! " she said sweetly. "I can still use it right?" I asked. "You should, I didn't tape it to your mouse this time!" She responded.  I let out a small sigh. Good. If I can't see her in real life,I'll just message her on V-chat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She hasn't responded. Its been about three hours and I haven't gotten a response. "Cling much?" A voice said behind me. I let out a started scre-yelp! I yelped and turned to see Budo in my room. "Where did you come from?!" I asked. "Your sister said I could come in as she went outside. Dang, taro. You must really want to get this project done with over with, huh?" He replied leaning over me. I returned my gaze to the screen.

136 missed messages to Aishi♡Ayano♡.

That's totally not obessive right?

"Yeah, wanna get this project over and done with," I said covering my my face from embarrassment. "Well good thing I finished my part!" Budo said pulling out a folder. "Check it out." I took the folder and skimmed over it. "Well I'm impressed. Not only did you miss spell your teacher's name you miss spelled your own too." I said causally tossing it on my bed.

"What?" He asked grabbing the folder. I pulled my part that I was working on last night. I frowned. I barely had a paragraph on there. (I had a very distracting day dream about my Ayano. ) "You're right. Heh, well I guess this is what I get for trying to complete this at 3 in the morning, " He admitted. "I thought you were a mature student? " I asked trying to finish that paragraph. "I am, but I had an emergency," he responded. "You were trying to find that kitten again weren't you?" I asked.  "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THAT IS , OKAY?!"  He responded.  Ever since Shin's black cat died, he has been convinced to find a replacement cat. (I don't understand why either, nor do I understand why there is just a small kitten at school.)

"Any way how much have you got done?" He asked walking over to my chair.

A majority of my summers were spent with my freind, Osana Najimi. She has a habit of ordering me around alot, and I have a habit of being a slight push over so we work together quite well. Hodddddddd Ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

" Did you fall asleep?" Budo asked as he Unknowingly pressed the 'd' key. "Something like that, " I sighed remembering the day dream.

Ayano laid nearly fifty dozen morning glory flowers on my drive way with an invitation to a little "get together" near the edge of town. When I arrived, she was at the edge of the docks in a lovely white dress with a little package for me. When I opened it a small toy bunny was inside with a little heart that read: