Flashback 1

"Daddy where is mommy?" Lilly asked when she saw her father walk back from the trees without her mother. Daryl didn't answer, instead he just looked at he daughter for a quick second then walked away.

Lilly and Hunter both looked at each other then at the trail that their father came back on. They jumped off the truck and started running down the trail. "Momma!" Hunter yelled with Lilly by his side.

Rick and Michonne saw the two take off down the trail and ran after them. They ran to find them before someone or something else did.

When Daryl heard Hunter yell he turn and ran towards the yell. He may be hurting but that doesn't mean that he has to ignore his kids.

When Rick and Michonne found the two kids their hearts broke. In front of them was Hunter and Lilly crying at a grave. On the tree behind the grave read Alex.

When Daryl got to them he saw something he never wanted to see, his kids broken and crying. But there they where.

He walks over to his mourning children and pulls them both to him. They clutch onto his legs and cry. The twins may have been young but they knew what it meant in when they saw the grave.

"Let's go we have to keep moving." Daryl says clearly not ready to leave his mate.

Daryl took the hands of his kids and started walking away from the grave. Before they could get far away Lilly got her hand out of Daryl's and ran back to the tree that had her mother's name carved into it. She hugged it and whispered, "Goodbye mommy."