Flashback 4

Daryl walks into the cell to see Alex laying the two children into bed. "Goodnight my babies." Alex whispers as she kisses their heads.

"Finally in bed?" Daryl whispers.

Alex just smiles and looks down at her children. Slowly she stands up and grabs the candle on the side table and walks out of the cell. She walks up to him and stands next to him leaning against him. "Daryl." She whispers.

"Yea?" He answers as they start walking off.

"Have you ever thought about having a bigger family?" She asked.

"More kids?" He chuckles, "we haven't even finished with the two we have."

"But they will grow so fast especially with them being more wolf then human." She smiled looking at her feet. "I just want us to have our own pack."

"What cost will that bring us?" He asked.

"It will just make sure you have many many babies." She smiled letting out a little laugh.

"Well let's get to work." He laughs lifting her him.

She wraps her legs around his waist as they collided in a kiss. He carries them into their room and he lays her on the bed. "When are you gonna take those cloths off?" Alex asked as he started kissing down her neck. He smirked and pulled her up making him lay down and she on top of him.

With a smirk on his face he asked one simple question, "When are you gonna take them off?"