5

*A cute picture of Daryl for yall. It one of my favorite cartoon pictures of him*

"You know that you don't have to help out here, right? Your a teen you should be out doing what teenagers do." Mac said. Mac is a woman that was found about three weeks ago. She was found with her two boys, Cal and Gray. 

"There isn't much for a teenager to do around here." Lilly smiled at Mac.    

"Why don't you go find you one of them little guy friends like your brother did?" She asked.

Lilly shrugged, "Haven't found the right one yet." It wasn't a lie. She hadn't found the right one. She hadn't found her mate. Often she wondered if she would ever find her mate.

The town doesn't know what the twins are. They don't know that wolves live amongst them, we'll all except three. Aaron, Eric, and Ron are the only three who knew. Aaron and Eric because they can help the twins out of the walls to run because if a wolf is trapped for to long it goes crazy. Ron know because he is Hunter's mate.

As much as Lilly enjoyed helping at the food pantry she was ready for the day to be over. She was ready for Aaron and Eric to get home. She was ready to lay down in her bed and sleep for hours.

She felt a tug on her pants leg and looked down to see Lee. The small four year old that was born here in Alexandria. "Hey baby boy." Lilly smiled picking the four year old up.

He has red hair and little brown freckles the dotted his face. His blue eyes shined with joy and happiness. Lee quickly attached himself to Lilly neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you baby boy." Lilly smiled kissing his cheek back. Lee blushed and laid his head on her shoulder.

"See there is something you can run off and do," Mac said looking at the two, "You can go play with little Lee."

"But you need help here." Lilly said quickly.

"Sweetie I've got this. Go have some fun." Mac said pushing her out of the garage.

The garage that the food pantry was split half and half. Half of it was for food while the other half was the armory.

Lilly laughed and walked out of the food pantry and off into the town. She walked around looking for her brother and her mate. When she found them they were sitting on a blanket next to the lake. Ron sat between Hunter's legs as they sat there embracing each other.

She sighed as she looked at them. Wishing it was her and her mate doing that.

"Are you suprised about it?" She heard next to her.

She turned to see Jessie, Ron's mother. "About what?" Lilly asked.

"Ron and Hunter." She answered.

"Honestly no," Lilly said, "As long as they are happy we should be happy."

"I am happy for my son. I just never knew he was gay." She replied.

"Well some kids don't talk about it because they are scared of their parents response." She told Jessie.

"Yea," Jessie said looking at the two boys, "Well I've got to go find Sam. It was nice to see you again."

"You too." She said as Jessie walked away.

"Lee!" She head someone yell.

Lilly turned to see Heather, Lee's mother. "He is with me." Lilly called out to Heather.

"I've been looking all over for him," Heather says walking over to her, "He ran off when he heard bath time."

Lee looked up when those two words were said. "Lee," Lilly said looking at him, "You need to take a bath." Lee shook his head no. "How about you take a bath and when your done it mommy is ok with it we can go play."

"Pwease?" Lee said in his baby voice. Lee isn't much a talker so it was always exciting to hear him talk.

"Yes but bath first." Heather said. Lee quickly reached for his mother, making both the girls smile and let out small laughs. "Thank you for watching him Lilly." Heather said as she started to walk away.

"Anytime Heather," Lilly said, "I'll see you later Lee." Lee raised his arm in the air and started to wave at her. She happily returned the wave.

"Now," Lilly said to herself, "Time to mess with the brother."

Lilly ran towards the boys and pulled Ron out of Hunter's arms. "Quite poisoning this poor boy with your saliva!" Lilly yelled pulling Ron into her chest and brushing his hair with her hand, "It's ok Ronnie. I saved you."

"Ok Lilly give him back." Hunter said.

"But I'm saving him." Lilly pouted.

Before Hunter could make a comment the sound of the gate opening caught their attention.

Lilly let go of Ron and ran to the gate. "Their back." Lilly said to herself. When she got to the gate she felt her body go numb.

"Lilly?" The person said.

Her breath hitched, "Dad."