whos at the door

i look out the peep hole and i see its Daniel. i look at Isabella and said should i open the door its Daniel knowing I'm going to open it anyway.before i opened the door i asked him what he want. he said i coming to apologies ik she a hoe and i sat there and didn't do nun about it I'm sorry bae i love you. I'm like ummhhmmm OK w.e.{in my head}.he said can i com in now, I'm like yeah OK. I let him in and Isabella goes and sit on the couch.daniel looks me in my eyes and pulls me closer to him and holds my waist then he kisses me passionately.he picks me up while he then slides his hands to cuff my big ass. Isabella says if yall gone start getting freaky take that shit upstairs I dont wanna see that. Without looking away or stopping he carries me all the way upstairs and lays me on my bed.we start taking each others clothes off,while we are still kissing.next thing I knew was my legs were in the air while he slipped it inside me and I slightly moaned as it happend.he started slow,then he started to go fast and hard.man I love this shit I thought to myself.we switched positions,now I was riding him like a wild cow girl. A few minutes later we finished and took a shower together. I got out first put some clothes on then he got out told me he had to go home so he could be ready for work in the morning. He kisses me and leaves out the front door. I go down stairs to talk to Isabella and she looks at me with a I know what u did face. I say what and she like nun. So I ask her should I text Kyle then she says go ahead yall should catch up on things.

*text kyle*

Camilla:hey

Kyle:hey what's up

Camilla:not much,I was seeing if you would like to come over to catch up on things and watch a movie maybe

Kyle:sure what's the address

Camilla:50000Cake Ave

Kyle:ok I'll be there in a few

*conversation ends*

hears knocks at the door

Its Kyle so I let hum in And invite him to the living room and we sit with Isabella we talk about our past up to the present cracks jokes and watch grown ups2.

A few hours past and I hear another knock at the door who could this possibly be its now 10:00

i look out the peep hole and its Daniel...

I put the works on this one but it's short hope u like

Comment vote rate