Get Out

Camilla:

As I opened the door the doctor

came out and said are you here for Kyle

I shook my head yes. the doctor then

goes on to say that Kyle is going to be fine. The only bad thing was that we

found was a bullet wound . I screamed like wtf how did this happen. The doctor said it had to happen during the fire and that they took care of the bullet. I sighed with relief and went in the room he was in.

Conversation

Me:baby how are you doing

Kyle: I'm fine babe just a little sore

Me: awe once you get outta here how about I give you a massage

Kyle:awe babe thanks but, your the one in need of one.

Me: awe babe I love you

Kyle:I love you too,listen when I get outta her I gotta tell you something.

Me:babe tell me know. you know I can't wait.

Kyle: you sure can't with your impatient ass. But I will tell you this once you get home there is videotape that you need to watch its in our closet, underneath all your billions of clothes. It's a taping of the kitchen,the day when I had the "accidental allergic reaction".

Me: but.....what......I....I don't underst...........

Kyle: you will once you watch the tape. Now go home and take just Isabella with you

Me: ok (kisses him on cheek) see you later.

Conversation end

Camilla pov: I walked out his room and told Isabella what Kyle said. And from there we were then pulling in my driveway. We hoped out and got the tape Kyle was talking about. I was shocked at what I seen. And I was just furious. I called Daniel and told him his ass had to leave my house and can't come over at all until these baby's are born. With that being sad he hung up the phone only to say whatever.

Isabella pov: damn after I watched that video I felt bad for doubting my baby meek. When he told me something was going on with Daniel I should've believed him,because there is no way in hell he can become friends with him that easy . I called meek and told him what happened. He said he knew and he was the one who set the camera up. He said he didn't trust him once he stepped in the house. After our conversation me and Camilla went to Olive Garden.

Daniel pov: Man after I got off the phone with Camilla I was mad ass hell. She ain't even say y I couldn't come back. so I stormed out that fucking hospital,i don't know y I was still there anyway. I went to my spot and smoked me some strong.trying to make me feel better but that's not working so I call up a ole stripper I used to fuck with to suck my Johnson. her head was good asf. That helped me out. Once she was finished she left and I went to bed.

Meek pov: I'm in the hospital room with the doctor and Kyle. The doctor says he'll be coming home tomorrow. I'm like good now he can be at home with his baby. Kyle looked at me with a smirk on his face and told me to shut up. We both laughed and I left out the room to call Isabella.

Conversation

Me:what's up bae

Isabella: nothing just came back from Olive Garden with Camilla

Me: oh on that's what's up. But guess what

Isabella: what...????

Meek: my nigga Kyle coming home tomorrow don't tell Camilla. It's gone be a surprise

Isabella: omg. Lol ok bae ttyl

Meek : alr bae I love you

Isabella:I love you too

Conversation ends

I know this is a short chapter but it's something. I hoped you liked it. I've been really busy with school work.

Any questions or suggestions. Comment below